hi everyone

sayeh

Hi everyone.I was a happy,successful and hardworking but not a very beautiful girl until 24th of may 2016 so I decided to have a small plastic surgery which destroyed my health,my face and my life.Now I'm just crying and want to die.It's really painful to miss yourself I really want to see ME again in the mirror.The reason I'm sharing my story is first of all to warn others from the disasters that plastic surgery can cause and second I really believe that science will make many of our wishes come true in the future as it has done before and maybe one of them will be sending a message to the past who knows...so there is a hope inside of me that says maybe this message will be seen by a person who will send a message to the" past me"to warn.Cause I really didn't deserve this disaster.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

First off...welcome to Paranormalis, secondly, I'm sorry to read about your situation and hope that everything will improve for you. You are among a great group of members so feel right at home.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi there, welcome to Paranormalis.

I'm sorry to hear that such a thing happened to you. It's terrible and there's really not much you can do about it, other than accept it and hope for a possible way to fix things at some point. That's sad, but don't give up!

Hopefully, exchanging here with us will cheer you up a bit!

Have fun! :)

sayeh

Hi there, welcome to Paranormalis.

I'm sorry to hear that such a thing happened to you. It's terrible and there's really not much you can do about it, other than accept it and hope for a possible way to fix things at some point. That's sad, but don't give up!

Hopefully, exchanging here with us will cheer you up a bit!

Have fun! :)
Thanks for your kind words

Night Vision

I have all kinds of scars from surgery and I thought I was ugly, but then I realized that people like me becuase im funny and nice and its not always about looks. It took me years to learn that so hopefully its not that long for you.
:cool:

Last edited:

sayeh

I have all kinds of scars from surgery and I thought I was ugly, but then I realized that people like me becuase im funny and nice and its not always about looks. It took me years to learn that so hopefully its not that long for you.
It seems that you are a really intelligent person with beautiful soul.I hope your life will be as beautiful as your soul