Hi Everyone

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Hi Everyone

Yep, about 40% of the posts/threads were lost in the process of recovering the old DB earlier in 2009. :(
This isn't going to happen again sir.

Here is the listing of your threads, if you haven't already searched for them: http://www.paranormalis.com/search.php?searchid=7782
I'm sure there used to be more of them in the past.

Num7

Whitelight

Re: Hi Everyone

Hey Someguy :) You remind me a bit of me, well with the pot smoking anyways. I always heard about people having spiritual apparations and finding god while on acid. All I did was make some nice drawings and do some awesome paitings.

You don't need drugs to find the secret to the universe, they just kinda make stuff fun.

Hope to get to know you more :)

Minita

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to re-introduce myself, My name is Renato (aka someguy, timedrifter, skywalker and a bunch of others) and I think I was abducted by aliens and time travelled back in 1992, this has been on my mind for over 12 years now and I am at a point in my life where I am not afraid to say so any more.

I realized this community is my home, I deleted my facebook and myspace account cause I realized the ones who love me know where to find me.

I finally quit smoking weed and other drugs because I need a clear mind and I am more than willing to face anything now especially my biggest fears with a "bring it on" attitude.

I have made many friends researching this stuff and they have welcomed me and bring me more hope than anyone else can and more unserstanding so I am here to help and get help.

so with that said, I hope to contribute here as the other members do and I am thankful that such a place exists.
I would like to know about your experience of alien abduction and time travel or you can link me your posts.

gonzogirl

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to re-introduce myself, My name is Renato (aka someguy, timedrifter, skywalker and a bunch of others) and I think I was abducted by aliens and time travelled back in 1992, this has been on my mind for over 12 years now and I am at a point in my life where I am not afraid to say so any more.

I realized this community is my home, I deleted my facebook and myspace account cause I realized the ones who love me know where to find me.

I finally quit smoking weed and other drugs because I need a clear mind and I am more than willing to face anything now especially my biggest fears with a "bring it on" attitude.

I have made many friends researching this stuff and they have welcomed me and bring me more hope than anyone else can and more unserstanding so I am here to help and get help.

so with that said, I hope to contribute here as the other members do and I am thankful that such a place exists.
I would like to know about your experience of alien abduction and time travel or you can link me your posts.
wow i remember you man ........glad you are here...

ZeoEmeraude

It's good to see familiar faces! Welcome back Gonzo and Someguy!! Yup...i'm still around..and the site has never been better. Big ups to Num and the fantastic work he has done here...so have fun! And it's good to see ya as well Harte!

Z

gonzogirl

oh yeah.....i dont have a lot of time these dayz but i might make time! yes nice to see/read some of the oldies...........