Hi from Western Canada

wonderwire

I was googling "Time Travel" and came across this site. It is a fantastic find! I am always researching Tesla and find him very intriguing. I am also experimenting with psychic phenomena and this site has both covered. I have found extremely few people will even talk about these things. Now I can do some serious investigating, time permitting.

Cheers,
Wonderwire

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was googling "Time Travel" and came across this site. It is a fantastic find! I am always researching Tesla and find him very intriguing. I am also experimenting with psychic phenomena and this site has both covered. I have found extremely few people will even talk about these things. Now I can do some serious investigating, time permitting.

Cheers,
Wonderwire

Oh, yes, we love Tesla! He's my hero! It sounds like you came to the right place. WELCOME!

I also can't find many people in "real life" that want to discuss these topics in depth.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum, fellow Canadian!

Glad you decided to join the discussion.

See you around! :)

wonderwire

Cheers,
Wonderwire

Oh, yes, we love Tesla! He's my hero! It sounds like you came to the right place. WELCOME!

I also can't find many people in "real life" that want to discuss these topics in depth.
Amen to that!