Hi... I'm Caligo

Caligo

Hi... I'm Caligo

Hy... Well, I'm Caligo and I would really like to discuss time traveling with people that are interested in it as much as I am. I'm still in grammar school and nobody I know is interested in time traveling... They all think that time traveling is what you see in movies... I'm from Croatia, Europe, 17 years old... Would love to talk to ya all...:)

Harte

Re: Hy... I'm Caligo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Caligo\")</div>
Hy... Well, I'm Caligo and I would really like to discuss time traveling with people that are interested in it as much as I am. I'm still in grammar school and nobody I know is interested in time traveling... They all think that time traveling is what you see in movies... I'm from Croatia, Europe, 17 years old... Would love to talk to ya all...:)[/b]

Hi Caligo,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that here you will find many folks willing to discuss time travel with you, ranging from the scientific to the paranormal.
I suggest you read through the postings in the Time Travel section. They go back a long ways and there are many interesting ideas there, as well as a lot of valid information as to the scientific possibilities and some basic information that any potential time traveller would need to have.

We also have several postings here from people that say they are time travellers. Of course, it's just my opinion, but if I were you I would pretty much ignore anything these people say. I consider them all to be hoaxers (liars.)

Anyway, as I said - welcome to this forum.

Harte

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Welcome to the site Caligo :) I think the majority of the people here are interested in time travel in one way or another, so you won't be disappointed in that department. If you have any questions or need any help, let me know and I'll do what I can.

Cykke

Welcome to this great community Caligo... I hope that you will feel welcome here.

Do I know you from somewhere? :D

electricsheep

Hi and welcome. I'm Mandy, and I'm new, too. I, thus far, have found many interesting things on time travel here on this site. Some of it takes a lot of reading, but it's well worth it. If you don't want to take the time to read every thread just kind of skim until you find what you like :). Anyway, this site is awesome so enjoy!