start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's.

Professor Opmmur
Thank u

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Sandy, welcome to Paranormalis! :)

You'll like it here, we have tons of content about John Titor, among other things.

See ya!

Sandy

Hi Sandy,
I'm just wondering what your views of John Titor are and such. I have studied him quite a bit and am curious about what you think of him
hi Grace
Dude seriously John Tutor blows my mind. I first heard about him in 2012 and I was like yeah right but then I looked his posts up and read them. One thing that really got me was I got out of the army in 2009 and had been overseas for a long time so when I came home I was like what happened, things had changed and not in a good way or maybe I had changed??? I was diagnosed w ptsd and jt struck me as a real military person whoo wholso was feeling the effects of war, idk if that makes sense its just something u can see in ppl who have had similar experience like on a level it is hard to explain. Its like a perspective, everyone can see a thing its the same thing but ur perspective is slightly diff based upon point of view.
Idk if he was a time travelor, but I do think he knowledge knowledge of things to come i stopped buying beef and i started paying a lot more attention to politics actually i was already paying attention but i guess i started to see a pattern i hadn't. before. Idk jt is strange and scary but i shared his belief system so i guess i can't just disregard

Grace Gibson

Hi Sandy,
I'm just wondering what your views of John Titor are and such. I have studied him quite a bit and am curious about what you think of him
hi Grace
Dude seriously John Tutor blows my mind. I first heard about him in 2012 and I was like yeah right but then I looked his posts up and read them. One thing that really got me was I got out of the army in 2009 and had been overseas for a long time so when I came home I was like what happened, things had changed and not in a good way or maybe I had changed??? I was diagnosed w ptsd and jt struck me as a real military person whoo wholso was feeling the effects of war, idk if that makes sense its just something u can see in ppl who have had similar experience like on a level it is hard to explain. Its like a perspective, everyone can see a thing its the same thing but ur perspective is slightly diff based upon point of view.
Idk if he was a time travelor, but I do think he knowledge knowledge of things to come i stopped buying beef and i started paying a lot more attention to politics actually i was already paying attention but i guess i started to see a pattern i hadn't. before. Idk jt is strange and scary but i shared his belief system so i guess i can't just disregard
I completely get it. A friend of mine and I recently watched a television show (called Steins;Gate) that made a lot of references to Titor, and we assumed he was invented for the program. However, he popped up in a google search while my friend and I were researching time travel (out of curiosity from the show).
The two of us became fascinated by him, especially after discovering how many of his smaller predictions have come true. Not to mention, if he was simply a forum troll, I don't know who would come up wit such an elaborate backstory and provide so much evidence.
If you would like to talk more, I wouldn't mind discussing in a private conversation.