Hi there.

EmergeE

Hi: I'm EmergeE. I would like to thank you all if you're taking time to read this welcome post here!

The most important thing to me is that everyone finds their happiness in this life.

The next most important thing, if you want to know more about me, is to know that I am a huge lover of philosophy. I also do love religion and the excitement and intention behind it. Studying the religions of the world has never been boring to me.

I also have more than a few stories of experiences that I've had in my waking conscious life, but also in my spiritual, inward life, and other ideas that are intriguing to me that also might be of interest to other persons who are bored and looking, perhaps, for some knowledge or have shared a similar experience and want to compare experiences. I am always interested in knowledge, even if I never plan to use the knowledge for anything other than my own random wanting to know. And this forum seems like the place to meet, possibly, more like, and even unlike, minded people who have similar experiences or have insights for me to learn from that I do not already know.

I should also mention the main reason for me creating a profile here is because, and I am not mentally handicapped in any way, at least I don't think I am, I believe I am being contacted by aliens and have been about every 6 months for the last 5 years, so fairly regularly, but not really too often either. I haven't met or seen an alien, but I personally, with every fiber of my being, believe that if I wanted to I could. I kind of want to know if I could should I? Or would I not even remember it or something. Or would I not enjoy it? Or has anyone else had this experience of being examined by a more advanced intelligence? Or any knowledge they have been given in terms of love like me? Or am I just crazy or misinterpreting this experience? I don't know if this is the forum for this so maybe I can post this somewhere else.

If anyone has questions feel free to ask. Thanks again for reading. I hope to see more people as I post and ask more questions that I have. :)

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis....enjoy your stay.
I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to the forum! :) You'll feel right at home!

And sorry for the account approval delay, I've been on and off the site for the last few days. Thank you for your patience, it should be worth it!

EmergeE

Hey, welcome to the forum! :) You'll feel right at home!

And sorry for the account approval delay, I've been on and off the site for the last few days. Thank you for your patience, it should be worth it!
Thanks. It means a lot to me that you answered back here and that I'm a member now! This seems like a great place with a lot of great people and I am definitely looking forward to posting here. The welcome is warmly received. :D