Hi,

sliders2

I've been a seeker most of my life searching for answers like everyone else. And, like many, I've filled journals and notebooks with pages of scribbles, insights and ideas. As a child I spent much of my time, when not in school or doing chores, in or near the woods; there strange insights and connections seemed to carry me along. Like dandelion seeds scattered by wild and gentle waves, I too was lifted and deposited from time to time, upon rich yet alien soil. It was there that I began to think about the connections between all areas of life, trying as it were (and still do) to piece together the scattered pieces of some infinite cosmic puzzle. Some of my favorite subjects, experiments, meditations and ponderings deal with science, metaphysics, the paranormal, shamanism and the occult. My soul hungers for information and understanding on space exploration, free energy and propulsion, biology, technology, quantum physics, UFO's, vortexes, inter-dimensional voyagers, time travel, healing, the mind field... So anyway, enough about me, just a curious traveler and seeker I be.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new sliders2 member to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur