Hi

Beethoven11

Dear all,

Thank you for accepting me to this web page.
I am not a scientis myself but am very interested in time travel.
I am completely new to this site but I already saw a lot of interesting discussions so I am going to dive in.
By the way if you know of anyone who needs volunteers for time travel don't hesitate to drop me a line. I am ready to leave my life aa it is and start poking time.

Best,

Beethoven

Beethoven11

Welcome! Enjoy sifting through the discussions you find interesting! :)
Thank you. I will do for sure. If you find anything interesting don't hesitate to send it in my direction. And a very nice profile picture. One of my all time( or at least the times I know of) favourite.
You're welcome, and I'm glad you like my avatar. :)
Well, I like his music a lot. Him and some of his friends from that era are another version for me to believe that time travel is here and someone is playing it.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Thank you. I will do for sure. If you find anything interesting don't hesitate to send it in my direction. And a very nice profile picture. One of my all time( or at least the times I know of) favourite.
Well, I like his music a lot. Him and some of his friends from that era are another version for me to believe that time travel is here and someone is playing it.
Very interesting speculation! I like it! :)

Beethoven11

Very interesting speculation! I like it! :)
Well, my thoughts is that art is the best form of self expression known to us. But how can someone express through art something that doesn't exist at all. I mean that all inspiration comes from somewhere. Where did theirs and many other famous artists ideas come from? An dead end I guess.