Higgs singlet might be the key for time travel

tflofasho

Keyword, might. But that's cool. I would message myself in 2006: Go to nursing school, go to the art club, music, game and anime club and make friends, network and keep pushing for nursing and keep playing games, working out and martial arts.

Bullethead21

I've always wondered what would actually happen if we did change a past event, by way of a message to the past or otherwise......

Lots of people seem so eager to do this........

Are people not afraid of the "side effects" for lack of a better term?

Isn't your past a direct recipe for what makes you.....you?

How about like with employment for example......

Have any of you lost a job only to find a BETTER one?

How about a lost love that broke your heart? How would you have found your current love, without getting dumped by the previous one?

And what if the "past" does not "want" to be changed and starts to "push back" like in the tv series "11.23.16"......

Past experiences, both good and BAD are what make up life as we know it.......

How many wise men have stated that without "bad" how would you know "good"??????

Without "night" how would we know the "day"??????

I find it interesting that if you ask a young person, would they change the past, you almost always get a "yes"......but ask an elderly person the same question and you mostly will get a "no"..........

Same goes for the question "if you could take a pill and live forever, would you???"............the young say yes, the old say "no thanks"..........

Ever wonder why this is????

emanuela

Maybe it would be easier and safe than send someone in the past. Where this messages would be received? On the telephone? On the TV?
Angelhoney can you send the linl of the article?

TimeFlipper

Well there are certain things that I'm sure we all would want to change. Like preventing an accident or permanent injury, death of a loved one and things like that.
That is very true Angel, however as you get older you begin to realise through experience, that every human being that has ever lived has their own unique "time-line" which means we all have to depart this earth at some point, even though we wish deeply that we could bring back our loved ones...