Hillary’s Secret serious health problems

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hillary's Recent SEIZURE: Is the "HOLE" in Hillary Clinton’s Tongue from Cancer Surgery

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Here is my personal opinion: after viewing the short video clips a few times I’m convinced that what I’m seeing is a woman that is possessed by a very strong daemonic entity. Not sure, if she’s had the entity all of her life and its coming to the surface of her personality or if someone put it there. No matter how it happened, this is a very dangerous situation for America.

The jerking of the head and arms is a classic sign of daemonic possession. If you look at other videos from Jamaica and Africa and South America, you will see in some of the voodoo videos the same type of head jerking and confusion that Hillary has in the above videos.

In the event, this is not a daemonic possession, it is still a very bad situation for a president "want to be", to find themselves in serious health dilemmas as demonstrated in the video with possible brain disorders.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

I'm open for possible theories, Opmmur and I had not expected a paranormal one. I'm still leaning more on the brain disorders thing since it sounds logical at this point.... I'm wondering why Hilary is pulling this election off. Pretty sure she consciously knows she's screwed (health-wise) but she keeps going on and on the elections. The biggest question I want to know is (before jumping to other theories like a demonic possession) why is Hilary doing this? Why force her way to the elections when she's not physically stable? Is a third party/someone/something forcing/blackmail/made a deal etc with her? If so, why?

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

Btw looking at the thumbnail of the first video is so weird. I mean come on, who makes facial expressions like that? Disorders or no, that's fucking disturbing :cautious: which makes me wonder if Opmmur's theory could have some point maybe. Also that comment from the brain surgeon made me burst out laughing when he said, "Nothing. It's just funny." :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: