Hillary Clinton will become US President

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've been to the future the years, 2039 and 2131 using Steven Gibbs HDR which I made a thread on the Time Travelers section.

Anyway I saw that Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 US Elections to become the first female US President, and she went up against Donald Trump, it was close. Bump this thread again when she wins. Thanks and God Bless.

I hope you're wrong because Obama Care is HORRIBLE and it desperately needs to be overhauled.

Into the Mystic

I've been to the future the years, 2039 and 2131 using Steven Gibbs HDR which I made a thread on the Time Travelers section.

Anyway I saw that Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 US Elections to become the first female US President, and she went up against Donald Trump, it was close. Bump this thread again when she wins. Thanks and God Bless.

I hope you're wrong because Obama Care is HORRIBLE and it desperately needs to be overhauled.

What's wrong with it?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

What's wrong with it?

For average middle class families:

$3900-$12000 deductibles.
Premiums as high as our mortgages or higher
Doctors can deny using the insurance and/or drop it any time they want. There are hardly any doctors on the list anymore. I have to travel far to see an Oncologist. I was seeing my normal Oncologist when one day, I went to my appointment and was told they will no longer accept my insurance. Where is the consumer protection?
I have to get a new doctor ever year because the doctors keep dropping the insurance.
Premiums and deductibles increase greatly every year.
I pay A LOT OF MONEY per year for the insurance, but still cannot afford to get treated because of the deductibles and copays.
Insurance companies hide more deductibles under the term "Out of Pocket" ..those are the copays, so the deductibles are even higher than they appear.
We are FORCED to buy insurance that we can hardly use due to lack of doctors and high deductibles.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

What's wrong with it?

The main thing that is wrong with it, is that health care providers have raised their rates beyond what is affordable to everyone. The next thing is that 80% of Americans don't need or require health care insurance. A large portion of the population make no more than 40,000 dollars a year. Try telling one of those people that they now have to pay 5000 dollars a year for something they don't have the income for. Then because it's a law that requires everyone to participate, there is the issue of being unconstitutional. The list goes on and on.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

What's wrong with it?

The main thing that is wrong with it, is that health care providers have raised their rates beyond what is affordable to everyone. The next thing is that 80% of Americans don't need or require health care insurance. A large portion of the population make no more than 40,000 dollars a year. Try telling one of those people that they now have to pay 5000 dollars a year for something they don't have the income for. Then because it's a law that requires everyone to participate, there is the issue of being unconstitutional. The list goes on and on.

That's for an individual. Add children and a spouse and it's even higher.

Into the Mystic

From a British perspective, the American healthcare system seems like a complete f*** up. If the UK can afford to provide free healthcare to EVERY SINGLE ONE of its citizens, then surely the US can too.

And before someone says 'we can't afford it' or some shit like that, I should say that the NHS was created in 1948, when we were BANKRUPT after the Second World War. It's possibly the greatest achievement of any British government ever.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
From a British perspective, the American healthcare system seems like a complete f*** up. If the UK can afford to provide free healthcare to EVERY SINGLE ONE of its citizens, then surely the US can too.

But the British government creates money to feed into their economy. The US government treats everyone like they were subservient slaves that have no say at all.

Into the Mystic

Oh, the current government wishes to dismantle and ultimately privatise our healthcare system, but the NHS is so loved here that they will not and cannot be allowed to succeed.