Hillary Clinton will become US President

TnWatchdog

I wouldn't be so quick to put people into categories based upon their opposition to Trump, bad thing to say that "All of X is Y"

They say all Trump supporters are racist.

Trump's words were twisted. He is against ILLEGAL immigration. He does not hate Mexicans. His words were twisted from day 1.
My husband is a LEGAL immigrant. He had to do paperwork, get a background check, get a drug test, get fingerprints, and pay money. Why are others above the law? Why are we racist if we want to pre-screen *ALL* immigrants for national security?

We never once complained. We even had to wait 6 months apart. But now he's here, documented, working, contributing to our society, collecting sales tax for the state (participating in the improvement of the economy!). Yet, we are called racist if we expect others to do the same.

Skin color has never had ANYTHING to do with it, but ignorant people who base their views on propaganda have twisted every single word that Trump has said. EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.

Pre-screening ALL immigrants isn't racist. It's necessary.[/QUOTE]
I'm in agreement...I was quiet on fb knowing that some of my friends were very liberal but after seeing all their garbage posts prior to the election, I started to post pro Trump stuff. During the election they said that the winners shouldn't gloat and the losers should not be sore losers. Now they have been a pain and accusing all Trump supporters to being racist. I have spent much time proving how they are wrong in their beliefs by the posts I make but they remain sore losers and whiners. I haven't blocked them because I want to have their friends see what I post regarding what is truth...I am defending myself.

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

U can see the Satanist & NWO rats gathering forces to remove Trump by non democratic means. European forin ministers r meeting to challenge Trump..except UK..Clinton is blaming Comey 4 her failure..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm in agreement...I was quiet on fb knowing that some of my friends were very liberal but after seeing all their garbage posts prior to the election, I started to post pro Trump stuff. During the election they said that the winners shouldn't gloat and the losers should not be sore losers. Now they have been a pain and accusing all Trump supporters to being racist. I have spent much time proving how they are wrong in their beliefs by the posts I make but they remain sore losers and whiners. I haven't blocked them because I want to have their friends see what I post regarding what is truth...I am defending myself.

Of course they want us to be quiet. So, they are allowed to riot but we aren't allowed to support our president? You know what, I've been quiet on Facebook, too. It's private and has a lot of family. But you know what, anyone who can't accept you for who you are can just delete you and go away.

I even have Hillary supporter friends on my page. They are even being quiet. Why? The PC movement has brainwashed everyone into not expressing themselves. Although I am not a Hillary supporter and think the riots are absurd, they still have the right to do so. It's in our constitution. I just think that maybe Trump supporters should riot BACK.

Weirstone

I wouldn't be so quick to put people into categories based upon their opposition to Trump, bad thing to say that "All of X is Y"

They say all Trump supporters are racist.

Trump's words were twisted. He is against ILLEGAL immigration. He does not hate Mexicans. His words were twisted from day 1.
My husband is a LEGAL immigrant. He had to do paperwork, get a background check, get a drug test, get fingerprints, and pay money. Why are others above the law? Why are we racist if we want to pre-screen *ALL* immigrants for national security?

We never once complained. We even had to wait 6 months apart. But now he's here, documented, working, contributing to our society, collecting sales tax for the state (participating in the improvement of the economy!). Yet, we are called racist if we expect others to do the same.

Skin color has never had ANYTHING to do with it, but ignorant people who base their views on propaganda have twisted every single word that Trump has said. EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.

Pre-screening ALL immigrants isn't racist. It's necessary.[/QUOTE]

Why do you think everyone on the left thinks every Trump supporter is racist? I mean, you can't deny that racists support him, but that certainly doesn't mean everyone who supports him is racist.

Some of his words are indeed twisted, yet that doesn't mean he's honest. No group of people is ever 100% anything, it's made up of people who have various different reasons for doing what they do.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Why do you think everyone on the left thinks every Trump supporter is racist? I mean, you can't deny that racists support him, but that certainly doesn't mean everyone who supports him is racist.

You should read the hate on Twitter.

TimeFlipper

She still could become president. Don't forget, the electors will cast their ballots on December 19th, and people are signing a petition for them to vote for Hillary.
In every democratic country its the will of the PEOPLE in an election that MUST be the deciding factor, or the term democracy will mean NOTHING..and there would likely be a civil war occurring if Trump was outed by an unelected source like the electoral college...Democracy must prevail!!

SolarGlitch

She still could become president. Don't forget, the electors will cast their ballots on December 19th, and people are signing a petition for them to vote for Hillary.
In every democratic country its the will of the PEOPLE in an election that MUST be the deciding factor, or the term democracy will mean NOTHING..and there would likely be a civil war occurring if Trump was outed by an unelected source like the electoral college...Democracy must prevail!!

I would counter that with the "Fraud of the Century: Rutherford B. Hayes, Samuel Tilden" I won't be surprised if a similar scenario happens.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
It would be an outrage if Crooked Hillary were to become the next US President. Trump is ahead of Hillary in the popular vote in several swing states, including Michigan, and the electors must submit to the will of the people. A Hillary Clinton Presidency would cause uproar and a second civil war, and Hillary's aggression against Russia would likely cause World War III!

I wish I'd be able to delete these petitioners' foolish trust for the far left mainstream media, and for falsified far left propaganda as well.

But then again, we'll see how history unfolds.