Hillary Clinton will become US President

Krish

Greece hardly taxed any of its citizens thats where their problems began, they were a walking time-bomb waiting for a financial catastrophe.
The EU forced the UK to provide £1 billion for an emergency fund to Greece that we will never get back..

Greece situation is different like Puerto Rico....they went LAZY because they were wasting money from tourist income....we are trying to solve it...for the last five years, but no one is interested in it. It is like a cheap drunk...we are close to a decision by their government to fix Greece...we shall see what happens...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Krish - What makes you so certain Clinton will win? The party of the sitting President is very rarely elected to the White House when the economy is in the tank! And Obama is not popular at all! :eek::rolleyes:

Krish

Classicalfan626

I just thought about it...no cheating...

There are serious other groups against Trump. He is like Hitler...has good and bad thoughts...where it goes, I have no idea...again...no cheating on this future...not even projection cheating...

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Oh, OK.

But I still stand by my beliefs. To be honest, I, as well as many others, don't believe the mainstream media's bashing of Trump or their likely bogus comparisons between him and Hitler. Just my two cents. ;)

Krish

I like Trump...who would do better than Clinton...but everyone I talk to dislike him...so, I wait and let the chip fall where it could be...I am open to what happens...

TimeFlipper

Oh, OK.

But I still stand by my beliefs. To be honest, I, as well as many others, don't believe the mainstream media's bashing of Trump or their likely bogus comparisons between him and Hitler. Just my two cents. ;)
There is obviously going to some "dirty" things said about Trump as that is how politics work unfortunately..
In the UK on the lead up to the referendum over leaving or staying in the EU, there are similar dirty tricks being put out about the leave EU campaign..

The Leave EU people are now concentrating on the mass immigration issue which the Stay people cannot really overcome because of the EU`s stance on freedom of movement, they are however trying dirty tricks which our general population can easily see through as just complete lies and most of our opinion polls now put the Leave EU people now ahead of the Stay people..I believe this will happen in the US too, simply because the US needs Trump to sort out the financial burden and prevent a mass immigration from the muslim community...

Night Vision

Oh, OK.

There is obviously going to some "dirty" things said about Trump as that is how politics work unfortunately..
In the UK on the lead up to the referendum over leaving or staying in the EU, there are similar dirty tricks being put out about the leave EU campaign..

The Leave EU people are now concentrating on the mass immigration issue which the Stay people cannot really overcome because of the EU`s stance on freedom of movement, they are however trying dirty tricks which our general population can easily see through as just complete lies and most of our opinion polls now put the Leave EU people now ahead of the Stay people..I believe this will happen in the US too, simply because the US needs Trump to sort out the financial burden and prevent a mass immigration from the muslim community...
Well TimeFlipper I hope the majority of the human race gets wiped out with exception of those that are not STUPID enough to be weak minded :cool: Pretty sure those that believe in anything other than themselves will be wiped out first :) ::LOL:: :confused: I have had enough of those trying to be copy cats because they are too stupid to do anything on their own ::LOL::