Hillary will destroy US

Lumbergooz

A secret service officer exposed the real Hillary in a foxnews interview Gary Byrne said she has rage moments scolding everyone & people working around her avoid her because someone usually gets fired now & then without appreciation of their service or devotion.
These stunning facts lead to one result that US will be doomed under such a president because political leadership requires a totally different character ..

TnWatchdog

A secret service officer exposed the real Hillary in a foxnews interview Gary Byrne said she has rage moments scolding everyone & people working around her avoid her because someone usually gets fired now & then without appreciation of their service or devotion.
These stunning facts lead to one result that US will be doomed under such a president because political leadership requires a totally different character ..
Her rage is because she is a bitch! The power, she thinks she has, has gone to her head and everyone else is beneath her and not worthy of her Majesty, Queen Bitch.
I watch the network news on ABC, CBS, and NBC that show worthless polls with Hillary leading the race while trashing Trump's every move...pathetic.

AlienWeaver

I also heard that donald trump is hiding a secret, Maybe bring a nuclear war to the world powers? (including the Middle East).

MysticLady

I don't trust her and she most definitely has an agenda that is will continue to be criminal.

Lumbergooz

Her rage is because she is a bitch! The power, she thinks she has, has gone to her head and everyone else is beneath her and not worthy of her Majesty, Queen Bitch.
I watch the network news on ABC, CBS, and NBC that show worthless polls with Hillary leading the race while trashing Trump's every move...pathetic.
The alarming point here is that temper-explode person leads a nation to disasters. The most critical skill is controlling emotions or temper when u are in charge..look at the moment when a fame-seeking journalist threw his shoes on Bush...regardless of what ppl say abt Bush, but the way he handled that one was skillful from all angles. US has so many smart decent people and it is a pity it ends like that.

MysticLady

I also heard that donald trump is hiding a secret, Maybe bring a nuclear war to the world powers? (including the Middle East).

YES! It is pathetic for sure and I am so tired of him be trashed every time he turns around.!! I believe he is the one that will turn things around and the special interest groups with all the billions of dollar over seeing her and all the others in the Obama administration like puppets, are going to try and make him fail. My concern is for him and his families safety. I have prayed God will protect them and continue to raise him up!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't follow the election very closely to be honest, but I have a hard time reading articles and looking at information which I can't know whether it's true or total bunk. So much disinformation and lies all around.

What medias do you trust?