Hillary will destroy US

Weirstone

It's funny how quick Trump was to turn around and say that "I think Hillary Clinton and her campaign did a fantastic job", congratulating her for her efforts. It's almost as if he's two-faced, but somebody running for President surely won't abandon what they say, no, that never happens.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's funny how quick Trump was to turn around and say that "I think Hillary Clinton and her campaign did a fantastic job", congratulating her for her efforts. It's almost as if he's two-faced, but somebody running for President surely won't abandon what they say, no, that never happens.

I thought it was just a polite way to say, "Goodbye, you're going to jail!"

Lumbergooz

I thought it was just a polite way to say, "Goodbye, you're going to jail!"
I think Einstein is right..it is also time to clean DOJ frm that corrupt Lynch who outragusly brok the law..she shud b sacked the leasr..we have a toilet cleaner job, fits her perfectly.

Weirstone

It's funny how Hillary won the popular vote, but then lost due to the way the American Election system works... Especially when you consider Trump saying the system is rigged.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's funny how Hillary won the popular vote, but then lost due to the way the American Election system works... Especially when you consider Trump saying the system is rigged.

They were TRYING to rig it, which is why she won the popular vote. People produced photos of rigged machines that wouldn't let them vote for Trump. They were CAUGHT so they had to switch to paper ballots. Social media saved the election!!!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
From what I've come across so far, Michigan and Arizona are too close to call and may need to have a recount before the final electoral votes are cast. So the popularity vote may also change based on this.