Hillary will destroy US

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hill Valley. Gang Jailed. Hillary Jailed. If this comes true, I will try not say "I told you so". :whistle:

BTW, Look on the left column. "President says she's tired".

b6uesohcmaee4fw.jpg

paradox404

It's really good that Hilary is going to Jail. :)

That said there are 3 possible outcomes here:

1.) Wall built, Tax applied to imports, Businesses return to America, world more or less at peace, with the exception of the rest of the west overthrowing the NWO.

2-a) Obama declares war on Russia, uses emergency powers to retain rule, civil war and world war at same time. Obama pardons Hillary

2-b) Trump gets in, applies tax, china feels threatened and declares war. Australia gets caught in the cross hairs because of it's treaty, Australia declares war on china, Russia perhaps joins in because of its relations with china. Then nukes fly. Australia gets invaded by china.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of the NWO, I found these in this email service I kept getting without my permission:

yCukbK9.png

TZVG6tp.png

Concerning or what?

Weirstone

It's funny how Hillary won the popular vote, but then lost due to the way the American Election system works... Especially when you consider Trump saying the system is rigged.

They were TRYING to rig it, which is why she won the popular vote. People produced photos of rigged machines that wouldn't let them vote for Trump. They were CAUGHT so they had to switch to paper ballots. Social media saved the election!!!

I'm not seeing this anywhere. Source?

paradox404

It's funny how Hillary won the popular vote, but then lost due to the way the American Election system works... Especially when you consider Trump saying the system is rigged.

They were TRYING to rig it, which is why she won the popular vote. People produced photos of rigged machines that wouldn't let them vote for Trump. They were CAUGHT so they had to switch to paper ballots. Social media saved the election!!!

Weirstone

On the first video, he's already selected Hillary, he has to de-select her first I believe before voting.

The second one isn't even related to the 2016 election, it's from 2014...

paradox404

On the first video, he's already selected Hillary, he has to de-select her first I believe before voting.

The machine should go to the option thats been selected, regardless of whether another option has been selected. Thats a basic programming principle. As for the videos, I didn't check the dates... Same principle regardless.

Anyway Soros does have connections to some of the voting machines. (I'm not referring to smartmatics, I know they were supposedly not used)

Weirstone

The machine should go to the option thats been selected, regardless of whether another option has been selected. Thats a basic programming principle. As for the videos, I didn't check the dates... Same principle regardless.

Anyway Soros does have connections to some of the voting machines. (I'm not referring to smartmatics, I know they were supposedly not used)

From what I remember the machines are like 20 to 25 years old, which is ridiculous really.