Hillary worships Lucifer

Bullethead21

i just noticed kcwildmans signature.........

10 10 on the side??? LMAO!!

Is kcwildman the "Bandit"??????? Ya know, from the 1980's movie smokey and the bandit??? LMAO!!!

"Breaker Breaker"........anyone got their ears on??? LOL!

Too funny!!!

TimeFlipper

Timeflipper on the side Bullet, hit the high button good buddy i got JJ Pepper on my tail and his bandits, im pressing the Nitro switch now, im way down way gone! :LOL:..

Ive said Trump will be the new president all along and i watched some of his presentation speech last night (y)

Lumbergooz

I feel pity when people vote for Trump just to avoid voting for the big liar. Pity for a great nation with thousands of think tanks stuck between two cheeks of an arse.

Lumbergooz

I watched the entire Trump speech earlier today, and it really was great!

@Lumbergooz - Some time after he becomes the next president, you might very well change your views about him.
I hope ur hunch becomes true. Anyhow, I am seeing his speeches becoming more reasonable even before he enters the white house. Better than that criminal & big liar for sure.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I feel pity when people vote for Trump just to avoid voting for the big liar. Pity for a great nation with thousands of think tanks stuck between two cheeks of an arse.

You have to ignore the media and look at the facts. He is the only person bold enough to tell it like it really is. He's also a business man and I like his idea of a free market health care plan. Best of all, he's not in this for the money. He doesn't need money. He doesn't even have to care. He can go live his gazillionaire life and forget about us all, but he decided to give a shit about this country. If he didn't love this country, he wouldn't care at all. But, he decided to offer his skills to make this country better.

I love my country. Not my government. I hope Trump can turn it around. Hillary? She'll just keep giving people who don't want to work money and people like me will pay for it while we continue to file bankruptcy for medical procedures. Plus, she's a criminal.

Just my 2 cents.

bluejay_1919

You have to ignore the media and look at the facts. He is the only person bold enough to tell it like it really is. He's also a business man and I like his idea of a free market health care plan. Best of all, he's not in this for the money. He doesn't need money. He doesn't even have to care. He can go live his gazillionaire life and forget about us all, but he decided to give a shit about this country. If he didn't love this country, he wouldn't care at all. But, he decided to offer his skills to make this country better.

I love my country. Not my government. I hope Trump can turn it around. Hillary? She'll just keep giving people who don't want to work money and people like me will pay for it while we continue to file bankruptcy for medical procedures. Plus, she's a criminal.

Just my 2 cents.
I like your two cents!!