History Of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradox404

@Amin

Islam is spread by the sword. Islam has never come up with any useful technology or innovations.

Oh and before you say about the "Islamic golden age" I should point out that the areas that had been conqured contained the inventors. Not the other way around.

The number of islam is 666.

Amin

You could be right there. Anyway, in my point of view, Islam should be reformed, just like Christianity was back in the day. I hear of Muslims calling for reform, the same way Martin Luther did to Christianity. And now, centuries after Luther's death, Christianity is still practiced.

There is no need for reform - just because some people are misusing and committing crimes in the name Islam , does not mean Islam needs a reform but those people need to reform.

Islam needs to have a reformation. It is a book full of violence and hatred. There is no separation of State and religion, and is a political ideology.

If you're gunna try and make out otherwise through taqiya then I'll just leave these here:

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran 3:28 “Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends, rather than the believers — for whoso does that belongs not to Allah in anything — unless you have a fear of them. Allah warns you that You beware of Him, and unto Allah is the homecoming.”

Quran 5:51 “O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. Allah guides not the people of the evildoers.”

If I recall correctly, Muhammed married a girl when she was 6 and raped her at 9... How is that holy? In the modern world he would be a pedophile, yet the Koran is supposed to be the "Unchanging word of Allah?".

Those who are recalling for reform are idiots and don't know what they talking about. these verse you are quoting were revealed at specific date and time which were applicable on the situations at that time. if some people how taken the law into their own hands and Islam and Muslims are not to blame for example, the school shootings in United states - Does it happen because that person did it or the system did it and needs to changed? just because has taken actions that are wrong does not mean the system is wrong

The bible is full violence too

Someone analysed the Bible and Quran to see which is more violent - the bible has more violence than the Quran.

read the article and then give an answer

for the case Aisha, It was ordained by Allah and if you have an issue with then I can find for you historical case where kings and leaders of the so called modern world marrying at 9 years. I'm not sure how old she ways but calling it rape is an overstatement and reaction. we are talking histories of more 1000 yrs. ago. you should be careful with your mouth without doing extensive research on the subject.

Amin

@Amin

Islam is spread by the sword. Islam has never come up with any useful technology or innovations.

Oh and before you say about the "Islamic golden age" I should point out that the areas that had been conqured contained the inventors. Not the other way around.

Properly either you don't know History or you are brain showed to point where you cant grasp history. go back to school

paradox404

There is no need for reform - just because some people are misusing and committing crimes in the name Islam , does not mean Islam needs a reform but those people need to reform.

Islam needs to have a reformation. It is a book full of violence and hatred. There is no separation of State and religion, and is a political ideology.

If you're gunna try and make out otherwise through taqiya then I'll just leave these here:

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran 3:28 “Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends, rather than the believers — for whoso does that belongs not to Allah in anything — unless you have a fear of them. Allah warns you that You beware of Him, and unto Allah is the homecoming.”

Quran 5:51 “O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. Allah guides not the people of the evildoers.”

If I recall correctly, Muhammed married a girl when she was 6 and raped her at 9... How is that holy? In the modern world he would be a pedophile, yet the Koran is supposed to be the "Unchanging word of Allah?".

Those who are recalling for reform are idiots and don't know what they talking about. these verse you are quoting were revealed at specific date and time which were applicable on the situations at that time. if some people how taken the law into their own hands and Islam and Muslims are not to blame for example, the school shootings in United states - Does it happen because that person did it or the system did it and needs to changed? just because has taken actions that are wrong does not mean the system is wrong

Someone analysed the Bible and Quran to see which is more violent
the violence that is now going

for the case Aisha, It was ordained by Allah and if you have an issue with then I can find for you historical case where kings and leaders of the so called modern world marrying at 9 years. I'm not sure how old she ways but calling it rape is an overstatement and reaction. we are talking histories of more 1000 yrs. ago. you should be careful with your mouth without doing extensive research on the subject.

Ok.

I'll get my Koran out tomorrow and quote directly fron it shall I? I have a number of verses highlighted to back myself up.

Studies mean squat. You can literally make them say whatever you want. Besides, I am aware the old testament is different to the new testament. I do not follow the old testament.

@Amin

Properly either you don't know History or you are brain showed to point where you cant grasp history. go back to school

*COUGH* Crusades *COUGH*

There was a point in history that the Christian world had to fight against Islam in order to drive it out in a last final stand. We had had enough after several hundred years of the occupation of islam.

Amin

Ok.

I'll get my Koran out tomorrow and quote directly fron it shall I? I have a number of verses highlighted to back myself up.

Studies mean squat. You can literally make them say whatever you want. Besides, I am aware the old testament is different to the new testament. I do not follow the old testament.

@Amin

*COUGH* Crusades *COUGH*

There was a point in history that the Christian world had to fight against Islam in order to drive it out in a last final stand. We had had enough after several hundred years of the occupation of islam.

Before that Muslims had to push back roman expansion and land grabs and defend themselves too

paradox404

@Amin

Perhaps if you actually knew anything about Christianity you would know that when Jesus got rid of a lot of the more violent practices including stoning. There is a quote "He who is without sin may cast the first stone"

No one is without sin so no stone may be cast. (And stoning breaks one of the 10 commandments.)

That reminds me @Amin...

Wht don't you tell us why mohammed like raping goats?

paradox404

Ok.

*COUGH* Crusades *COUGH*

Before that Muslims had to push back roman expansion and land grabs and defend themselves too

No... Just no...

The roman empire collapsed in 476AD. Islam began over 100 years later. Do your research...

Amin

@Amin

Perhaps if you actually knew anything about Christianity you would know that when Jesus got rid of a lot of the more violent practices including stoning. There is a quote "He who is without sin may cast the first stone"

No one is without sin so no stone may be cast. (And stoning breaks one of the 10 commandments.)

That reminds me @Amin...

I wont be answering you anymore as you have no respect for other peoples believes and you reasoning like 2 year old child. now tell me why did the Vatican allow raping of children while they forbade marriage to those cardinals, or whatever they are called in the 21 century if you care so much about the bible ?

paradox404

@Amin

That reminds me @Amin...

I wont be answering you anymore as you have no respect for other peoples believes and you reasoning like 2 year old child. now tell me why did the Vatican allow raping of children while they forbade marriage to those cardinals, or whatever they are called in the 21 century if you care so much about the bible ?

Ah. You've realised that i know too much to allow you to sprout propaganda?

I'm Christian not catholic.

As for the marriage part. The reason that the cardinals aren't allowed to marry is because they are in a symbolic marrage to Christ. From what i understand its also an old tradition.

As for the raping of children, i do not know why they would allow it. That said, the vatican has had a bit of a reputation for seeking power. Power corrupts, I assume that happened there. I do hope the culprits and their accomplices get punished severely.

@Amin your a hypocrite. You attack my beliefs and complain when i point out parts of yours... lol

Amin

@Amin

That reminds me @Amin...

Ah. You've realised that i know too much to allow you to sprout propaganda?

I'm Christian not catholic.

As for the marriage part. The reason that the cardinals aren't allowed to marry is because they are in a symbolic marrage to Christ. From what i understand its also an old tradition.

As for the raping of children, i do not know why they would allow it. That said, the vatican has had a bit of a reputation for seeking power. Power corrupts, I assume that happened there. I do hope the culprits and their accomplices get punished severely.

@Amin your a hypocrite. You attack my beliefs and complain when i point out parts of yours... lol

the fact that you have resorted to such low tactics of bashing and bigoted statements just shows what an idiot you are. I haven't complained about anything to you other than sharing with the knowledge I have and the best way to convey it to you the best way I can. Does the bible tell you to disrespect other prophets or are u following your own whims?

Status
Not open for further replies.