History Of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradox404

I wont be answering you anymore as you have no respect for other peoples believes and you reasoning like 2 year old child. now tell me why did the Vatican allow raping of children while they forbade marriage to those cardinals, or whatever they are called in the 21 century if you care so much about the bible ?

Ah. You've realised that i know too much to allow you to sprout propaganda?

I'm Christian not catholic.

As for the marriage part. The reason that the cardinals aren't allowed to marry is because they are in a symbolic marrage to Christ. From what i understand its also an old tradition.

As for the raping of children, i do not know why they would allow it. That said, the vatican has had a bit of a reputation for seeking power. Power corrupts, I assume that happened there. I do hope the culprits and their accomplices get punished severely.

@Amin your a hypocrite. You attack my beliefs and complain when i point out parts of yours... lol

the fact that you have resorted to such low tactics of bashing and bigoted statements just shows what an idiot you are. I haven't complained about anything to you other than sharing with the knowledge I have and the best way to convey it to you the best way I can. Does the bible tell you to disrespect other prophets or are u following your own whims?

Firstly you are resorting to insults.

Secondly weren't you going to ignore me?

Thirdly, Mohammed was never in direct communication from Allah. He was not a prophet of my god. In fact i don't see him as a prophet at all.

I'm pretty sure Allah's true name is Lucifer.

Amin

Ah. You've realised that i know too much to allow you to sprout propaganda?

I'm Christian not catholic.

As for the marriage part. The reason that the cardinals aren't allowed to marry is because they are in a symbolic marrage to Christ. From what i understand its also an old tradition.

As for the raping of children, i do not know why they would allow it. That said, the vatican has had a bit of a reputation for seeking power. Power corrupts, I assume that happened there. I do hope the culprits and their accomplices get punished severely.

@Amin your a hypocrite. You attack my beliefs and complain when i point out parts of yours... lol

the fact that you have resorted to such low tactics of bashing and bigoted statements just shows what an idiot you are. I haven't complained about anything to you other than sharing with the knowledge I have and the best way to convey it to you the best way I can. Does the bible tell you to disrespect other prophets or are u following your own whims?

Firstly you are resorting to insults.

Secondly weren't you going to ignore me?

Thirdly, Mohammed was never in direct communication from Allah. He was not a prophet of my god. In fact i don't see him as a prophet at all.

I'm pretty sure Allah's true name is Lucifer.

hehe you are funny and shows how your brainwashed head has malfunctioned. You are the one who started the insults, why would I ignore you when are crossing boundaries of human dignity and respect. You don't own this site. No one asked you to respond to this thread. If you don't want to have a decent discussion then that's up to you and leave this thread alone.

No one has ever had a direct conversation with god as they would be destroyed by the light of Allah , some prophets had direct talk but behind a veil. either you are following a distorted bible. and since when does a human being is sinless - its illogical and insult to concept of free will itself.

Lucifer is devil and he is called shaytaan in Islam. probably you believe him to be a fallen angel and in Islam he is not an angel but an entity from the Jinns.

“Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp is in glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything.” (Surah Noor, 24:35)

“Whomsoever Allah sends astray, none can guide him; and He lets them wander blindly in their transgressions.” (Surah Al-Araaf, 7:186)

Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false deities and false leaders, etc.], they bring them out from light into darkness… (Surah Al-Baqarah (2: Part of verse 257)

Abu Dharr said: “I asked the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.), ‘Have you seen your Lord?’ He said, ‘(There is) light, how could I see Him?’” This light, which prevented him from seeing Him, is a veil of light, which is further explained in the hadith of Abu Moosa, who said, “The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) stood up and told us five things: ‘Allah does not sleep, and it is not befitting that He should sleep. He lowers the scale and lifts it. The deeds in the night are taken up to Him before the deeds of the day, and the deeds of the day before the deeds of the night. His veil is the light. If He were to withdraw it (the veil), the splendor of His countenance would consume His creation as far as His sight reaches.’” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad and Muslim, 263).

Status
Not open for further replies.