Holy shit: Numenorean7 is now Num7!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You beat me to it! I was posting a thread to explain why I changed my name!

I'm still the same though. Will you still be my friend? :oops:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm going to post here what I was about to say in another thread:

What do you do when you no longer see yourself in your forum username?

Back in the days, I was such a hardcore fan of Lord of the Rings. When I created my first account ever, Numenorean7 was an obvious choice. Now, 10 years later, I no longer see myself in that username as much as I used to. I've been thinking about changing my superhero name for a little while.

Identity crisis much? Maybe.

Now, what should I change it for? Should I come up with a totally new identity? I'm not sure I want a radical change like that. Most people call me "num" on here and I really like it. Num7 would make sense then, right?

Numenorean7 didn't disappear. He evolved.

--Num7

Aryeandris

I'm going to post here what s about to say in another thread:

What do you do when you no longer see yourself in your forum username?

Back in the days, I was such a hardcore fan of Lord of the Rings. When I created my first account ever, Numenorean7 was an obvious choice. Now, 10 years later, I no longer see myself in that username as much as I used to. I've been thinking about changing my superhero name for a little while.

Identity crisis much? Maybe.

Now, what should I change it for? Should I come up with a totally new identity? I'm not sure I want a radical change like that. Most people call me "num" on here and I really like it. Num7 would make sense then, right?

Numenorean7 didn't disappear. He evolved.

--Num7
Bum bum bum.....
I like that!! Evolving is the point of life!
:)
Num

Khaos

where the wild things are
Fun Fact about Khaos #8: Khaos used to be known as Khaos Karma, but had the Karma sliced off of his username in his early days on this forum.