Hoverboards in LA - 2 wheel self balance electrical unicycle

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have been seeing this Cool Hoverboard in LA two times this week!

Home
>Product Categories>electrnic unicycles&scooter>Two wheel unicycle>2015 hot selling best price 2 wheel self balance electrical unicycle .cool hoverboard

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
That's crazy... It wouldn't surprise me if everyone used these things to get around one day... We're becoming so lazy that even walking is too much?

Zeirbah

That's crazy... It wouldn't surprise me if everyone used these things to get around one day... We're becoming so lazy that even walking is too much?
Well, we do have cars, and they have been around for 100 years or more.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Yes, to get us back and forth to places that are a bit too far to walk to... :) But I see people riding these around in shopping malls! This is a cool toy, but I hope it doesn't become a substitution for actually *walking*...

I'm reminded of the Disney/Pixar movie "Wall-E". The (future) humans didn't walk, they traveled on gizmos similar to this thing... They were all fat and unhealthy.

Zeirbah

Yes, to get us back and forth to places that are a bit too far to walk to... :) But I see people riding these around in shopping malls! This is a cool toy, but I hope it doesn't become a substitution for actually *walking*...

I'm reminded of the Disney/Pixar movie "Wall-E". The (future) humans didn't walk, they traveled on gizmos similar to this thing... They were all fat and unhealthy.
Ah, I see. I remember watching WALL-E back in 2008 when it came out, and being 10 years old at the time, it made me wonder...