How Come There's So Much Order In Our Universe?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Look around you and see how ordered things are. We're sentient living beings, living on a planet harboring life in various forms.

Plants, animals, every single thing around us is an incredibly complex arrangement of atoms that maybe, didn't even exist some 15 billion years ago before the Big Bang happened.

A short time after the Big Bang happened, the whole universe was a small and incredibly chaotic place. Fast forward 15 billion years later, here we are. I understand that 15 billion years is a long time for us mortals, but think about it... How likely is it, that total chaos ends up being so ordered and well arranged after a certain amount of time?

Did order accidentally happen?

Dragonchaser

Knowing what I know now ....

I doubt in the Big Bang theory .

Accidently all the order . No that is the "signature" of an advanced species .

Krish

The TRUTH...(I think...:))

When another Universe dies after a few Trillion ears....the souls join together to a major matrix and form a new Universe as the top group to move the process. So, they define how the Order will happen. Those souls are the strings of the universe next time and form everything in the Universe. Then they help to make new souls that is you and I....to do a better job than the last one. That is why in all cultures we have GOD....they are the old ones.

Now, when this Universe dies, those higher entities move to the Multi-Universe level....where they go, we do not know, but I am sure it would be better than what we see as great....Some say the Angles are the ones that move between Universes....

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Could be Gravity, Could be God, Could be all just a big coincidence. Personally, I think the most plausible is probably God, I mean you could go on, and on about where gravity came from and etc. After all, all finite things have a creator.

Krish

Just do some serious meditation and find the information from the wi-fi like structure....then you have it....:)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That's part of the mystery of life. Where did order come from? Where did the first ball of mass come from? Why are we conscious? What exactly *IS* space? Has it always been here? Is space without planets and such just nothingness?

Apparently, our universe performs its own calculations. It follows patterns. Is it intelligent? Is the Universe either a being or the consciousness of a being such as God itself?

So many questions, very few answers.

Krish

So many questions, very few answers.

I think, we have some answers, but no one wants to follow through to improve our Civilization and connect to the Universal Civilizations...In fact we are messing up our Western Civilization...big time....it happens....thanks...