1. Dismiss Notice

How Come There's So Much Order In Our Universe?

Discussion in 'Metaphysics' started by Num7, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Num7

Num7 Administrator

Look around you and see how ordered things are. We're sentient living beings, living on a planet harboring life in various forms.

Plants, animals, every single thing around us is an incredibly complex arrangement of atoms that maybe, didn't even exist some 15 billion years ago before the Big Bang happened.

A short time after the Big Bang happened, the whole universe was a small and incredibly chaotic place. Fast forward 15 billion years later, here we are. I understand that 15 billion years is a long time for us mortals, but think about it... How likely is it, that total chaos ends up being so ordered and well arranged after a certain amount of time?

Did order accidentally happen?

Krish and Night Vision like this.
  2. Dragonchaser

Dragonchaser Member

Knowing what I know now ....

I doubt in the Big Bang theory .

Accidently all the order . No that is the "signature" of an advanced species .

3. Krish

Krish Senior Member

The TRUTH...(I think...:))

When another Universe dies after a few Trillion ears....the souls join together to a major matrix and form a new Universe as the top group to move the process. So, they define how the Order will happen. Those souls are the strings of the universe next time and form everything in the Universe. Then they help to make new souls that is you and I....to do a better job than the last one. That is why in all cultures we have GOD....they are the old ones.

Now, when this Universe dies, those higher entities move to the Multi-Universe level....where they go, we do not know, but I am sure it would be better than what we see as great....Some say the Angles are the ones that move between Universes....

4. Physics vs Jaden

Physics vs Jaden Awesome and Premium Member

Could be Gravity, Could be God, Could be all just a big coincidence. Personally, I think the most plausible is probably God, I mean you could go on, and on about where gravity came from and etc. After all, all finite things have a creator.

Classicalfan626 and Itheblaze like this.
  5. Krish

Krish Senior Member

Just do some serious meditation and find the information from the wi-fi like structure....then you have it....:)

6. Frederick35

Frederick35 Junior Member

Maybe order happens because universe have a memory.

7. Krish

Krish Senior Member

That is what some of us say in many ways...:)

8. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Survivor Premium

That's part of the mystery of life. Where did order come from? Where did the first ball of mass come from? Why are we conscious? What exactly *IS* space? Has it always been here? Is space without planets and such just nothingness?

Apparently, our universe performs its own calculations. It follows patterns. Is it intelligent? Is the Universe either a being or the consciousness of a being such as God itself?

So many questions, very few answers.

Num7 and TnWatchdog like this.
  9. Krish

Krish Senior Member

I think, we have some answers, but no one wants to follow through to improve our Civilization and connect to the Universal Civilizations...In fact we are messing up our Western Civilization...big time....it happens....thanks...

10. Num7

Num7 Administrator

We're a long way from being ready to reach a level at which we might be able to understand more, as a civilization.

Krish and TnWatchdog like this.