How did you find Paranormalis ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site Lord Roco! You're on the right forum then! :)

I look forward to discuss with you on the boards!

Cheers ;)

MadMikeyB

Numenorean was helping someone else out on my forum regarding a convert to XenForo (thanks for helping out btw), and he had this site in his signature, so I figured I'd check it out, and I was not disapointed.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, you're the admin of The Geek District, right ? Pretty cool site, I like the software section a lot, full of interesting discussion about web applications and forum softwares.

I found The Geek District using postloop: You had a bunch of points, so I figured I'd spend some time on your board to help you out a bit, and gain some points myself! :)

MadMikeyB

Hey, you're the admin of The Geek District, right ? Pretty cool site, I like the software section a lot, full of interesting discussion about web applications and forum softwares.

I found The Geek District using postloop: You had a bunch of points, so I figured I'd spend some time on your board to help you out a bit, and gain some points myself! :)
Yeah I am, and thanks! I tried to make a fun forum, it worked for a bit, now i need postloop to help.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's good to have you here again number6! It's always great to see members from TTF and TPN make their way back on Paranormalis :)