How did you find Paranormalis ?

Jon McDonal

I used a search engine to find interesting sites and enjoy reading and looking for ghosts. Think I may have a picture that I took last year in a desert area near where I live. Have to figure how to download it here.

TimeTraveler_27

I did a Google search for time travel fourms and Google had this site first on the list of the first page. I'm new to this site, I'm liking it so far. I'm scientific minded and time travel has been a subject that has interested me since I watched 'Back to the Future' years ago when I was younger. I just thought it would be cool to go back in time and into the future. I would love to go back in time just to see how things were before my time. I also have interest in the paranormal.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Kimber Luv

As in your inquiry as to how I found Paranormalis, I searched on google and found this site. I had cosmetic surgery 3 times which causes me chronic facial neuropathic pain for past 8 months, no treatment beyond drugs. I wasn't warned of nerve damage and I did third procedure be cuz first 2 were 6 years apart with no problems. Third time Dr. messed up and denies any liability. ...oh no it's not his fault.

I've always been a fan of Time travel and wanted to go back and see certain events etc. but now I want to back to save myself. Tell my younger pretty self whom I did not appreciate don't have esthetic surgery. Warn her about risks and that it won't make you feel better. I always used to think if i had smaller this or bigger that I'd have confidence. I've never lived in the moment only the future. When I do this then I'll be happier. When I buy that then my life will be better. I took myself for granted and if I could I'd undo any surgery I'd had, knowing if you aren't happy with your self, surgery isn't going to magically improve your life. Only had 3 procedures on 2 parts of my face. I look no better or worse, in fact I hardly notice a change and now that I have chronic nerve pain, even more reason to say to my younger me 9 years ago "STOP". Don't do this. You're perfect as you are flaws and all. Now I'm on pills with nasty side effects and nerve blocks that vaguely work, coping with pain, losing out on enjoyment on life becuz of one dumb decision that was to be the last time. But I'll improve. This is my main reason I wish time travel existed, whereas before I just wanted to see dinosaurs. Kinda sad eh? But I don't want pity. I'LL get better. There you have it. Plain blunt honesty. Why did you find this site?

steven chiverton

As in your inquiry as to how I found Paranormalis, I searched on google and found this site. I had cosmetic surgery 3 times which causes me chronic facial neuropathic pain for past 8 months, no treatment beyond drugs. I wasn't warned of nerve damage and I did third procedure be cuz first 2 were 6 years apart with no problems. Third time Dr. messed up and denies any liability. ...oh no it's not his fault.

I've always been a fan of Time travel and wanted to go back and see certain events etc. but now I want to back to save myself. Tell my younger pretty self whom I did not appreciate don't have esthetic surgery. Warn her about risks and that it won't make you feel better. I always used to think if i had smaller this or bigger that I'd have confidence. I've never lived in the moment only the future. When I do this then I'll be happier. When I buy that then my life will be better. I took myself for granted and if I could I'd undo any surgery I'd had, knowing if you aren't happy with your self, surgery isn't going to magically improve your life. Only had 3 procedures on 2 parts of my face. I look no better or worse, in fact I hardly notice a change and now that I have chronic nerve pain, even more reason to say to my younger me 9 years ago "STOP". Don't do this. You're perfect as you are flaws and all. Now I'm on pills with nasty side effects and nerve blocks that vaguely work, coping with pain, losing out on enjoyment on life becuz of one dumb decision that was to be the last time. But I'll improve. This is my main reason I wish time travel existed, whereas before I just wanted to see dinosaurs. Kinda sad eh? But I don't want pity. I'LL get better. There you have it. Plain blunt honesty. Why did you find this site?
its hard for you to cope so hang in there i can only imagine what you must feel like , with all this pain your feeling ,my thoughts are with you .

Kimber Luv

[QUOTE="steven chiverton, post:

Well golly gee and shucks, thanks. It got to point at times of wanting to end it. I've been the one telling the Dr's what they should try which is even more frustrating and doing it alone (the researching) then they pass me off cuz they don't know what to do with me. I have supraorbital neuralgia - (finally a diagnosis-YAY!) but they all say here, take these seizure meds with horrific side effects (eventually you become tolerant and take more poison pills) OH BOY- CAN I?? I'd rather have the worst period cramps every day for a year than facial pain and scary drugs. But I cope still and don't give up seeking further help even tho 3 neurologists I've seen ditched me and said basically live with it. Some days it's bearable but smoking worsens it so I quit which is good. I continue to help me, take some meds I hate (stuffed like basted turkey) LOL. Just thought that up. Great comparison. Thanks again tho for your well wishes :') And find me a time machine while you're at it huh??

Last edited:

steven chiverton

hang in there kimber luv something will one day come up to help you in your times of need, and the thing is if someone was to successfully go back in time to warn you, would you listen to a stranger, telling you not to go through it , maybe not many people are a bit wary of listening to others and for a stranger you may not listen so the course you went through may still take its path

Zkatik

A friend from a Facebook group referred me to this site and insisted I join so I did :)

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7