How did you find Paranormalis ?

CRAP&BILLS

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
I was updating my Skype account to one that doesn't do automatic updates, and it took my Favorites into a tailspin. In searching for the most used, I stumbled across a Jigsaw reference on this site and a posting concerning a book I had read back in 1992; Conversations with Nostradamas, which successfully turned a rich brown crop of hair to grey in a short 5 years, prematurely.

Orpheus Rex

I was researching about my son hearing a voice of a man and no one was around him. It was the same voice my husband heard a few days before. I wanted to research about why he heard it and this site popped up.
What do you think it was? A fault line causing ions to cause minor auditory hallucinations? A ghost? A malicious neighbor? Shadow people? The CIA? We have every possibility here, haha

Metal Magus

My PC took a dive so I decided to pick up baldur's gate 1&2 for my phone. Amazing games definitely play them. Anyway I came across the temple of Thoth...

I had heard my friend mention Thoth before, I couldn't help but want to learn more. I came for the translation but couldn't tear myself away from the ruthless pursuit of information. The lack of ridicule is the real reason i signed up.

Daniele

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
I found paranormalis studying S.Gibbs, sorry for my English.