1. Dismiss Notice

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Num7, Jan 9, 2011.

1. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Hiya smart-ass, i look forward to seeing your comments, as do our other members (y) :D

Mayhem and Snow like this.
  2. Lennie5

Lennie5 Junior Member

Found a post on Youtube about the site

Num7 likes this.

3. Mayhem

Mayhem III oculis videt Premium

Pretty sure, like Lennie5 i seen a post on youtube.

Num7 likes this.

4. The Fifth

The Fifth Active Member

Google. First answear. Clicked. Joined.

Num7 likes this.
  5. DEATH OMEN

DEATH OMEN Member

Research, reviewin' comments on the Net, etc. BTW, noted, a 33 Degree Scottish Rite Mason, fyi, 32 Degree Scottish Rite here.30 yrs. a Mason and based on my physical condition, am plannin' a funeral service conducted by Brother Mason, either by Blue Lodge brothers and /or by Scottish Rite Brothers.

6. Physics vs Jaden

Physics vs Jaden Awesome and Premium Member

You know I sill remember the day I created this account (To be honest I really don't but whatever) Browsing through the Time Travel websites ready to go in as jaden and 2040. You know to this day I still get messages from people looking at my first thread (the one that claimed I was a "Time Traveler", of course :sleep:) saying "I need help changing my past". But, I do remember when @Einstein being the first reply, replying to my post asking me what time was, and having me think long and hard about that. That was a good day, soon to be 2 years from now

The Fifth and Num7 like this.
  7. Timetravel Inourlifetime

Timetravel Inourlifetime New Member

I have always been fascinated with the thought of time travel and I am a long time member of a cpl groups with some amazing reads and ideas. One group is even working towards making time travel a reality... a friend of mine mentioned about this site with some great peeps and true believers of time travel which I thank all of you for having an open mind as an open mind is a space in time. Great to see...thanks

Mayhem likes this.
  8. ZeoEmeraude

ZeoEmeraude Senior Member

I feel so old now......I have been around here for quite some time now...The site was a lot different back in those days..but the good stuff always finds a way to stay current and fresh. I pop in from time to time still. Num has done a great job here. I still remember being a Mod on the old site...told ya I feel old..lol Welcome new members!

9. Praveen

Praveen New Member

I found Paranormalis through an Youtube video. I was really shocked to see hell lot of people like me. Now, I am happy to be a member of Paranormalis.

10. Kazper

Kazper Member

I started looking for a serious place to learn more about experiences and understand more about the paranormal and I did a search on google and this site kept jumping out at me.

Praveen likes this.