How did you find Paranormalis ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis Maeve, I like your username.

I'm happy you found this place too. See you on the forum! :)

Hey and welcome. I agree about your name, reminds me of "Old English" spelling. Am sure you'll like it here, it's interesting, A-1 Admin. with the rest feeling free to debate issues but keeping it civil.

missy87

Hi everyone my names marissa and i found this site when i was looking up everything there is to know about time travel and HDR devices i have always been a paranormal buff and once i get into stuff it never leaves me i find that its really hard to switch my brain off especially being a mother with a child that never sleeps i find myself looking up the weirdest things and absorbing all i can about whatever topic that may be,i also love horror movies and horror games on my ps3 most of the games i own are zombie sort of games lol.and thats about all i can think of for now so thanks :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site, you are in the right place to find out new and interesting information about various topics. Right now there is a lot of John Titor discussions going on.

Also, while you are talking about the HDR, I'm going to post material about it in the next few weeks. I still have a few things to think about before I'm completely ready. Stay tuned.

See you on the boards! :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Maeve, Rosco,Missy, to you all I would like to extend my most heart felt welcome and hello soory not to have been more timely in my responce to your arrivel. but hey damn glad you made it to the fun house have fun and see ya round the playground

titorite

Other die hard Titor people lead me here over the Titor chat I missed the other day...

ALso I see many other folks here from my past.... It is like a reunion.

Found it by using intense meditation, necromancy, and other conversations with what is beyond our ability to sense and if you believe that, I got a couple bridges in London I'll sell ya.