How did you find Paranormalis ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
titorite glad you made it and welcome to the show that never ends sorry for the delayed welcome but shucks I missed your entrance some how
anyway catch ya round the playground have fun :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds good, Twitter seems to reach a lot of folks out there. You are the first one to specifically state you found Paranormalis using Twitter. :)

lordalmighty1

i got here after a chat with a good friend you all know as crethox he pointed me here and here i am, though im not as into all this stuff as i used to be a good few years ago and im defo not as smart as my good friend cre when it comes to this sort of thing lol i will try to input stuff that sparks my interest or i have a little knowledge in from time to time ;)

Crethox

im defo not as smart as my good friend cre
me smart?? who would have guessed lol not me anyway. I'm just curious and post what I think of something whether it's just a dumb question or not logical at all :ROFLMAO:

But nice to see you decided to join m8

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site lordalmighty1. :) You're input is welcome in most topics for sure!

As stated before, and no, it's not a paid advertisement,:cautious: I did a lot of reseasrch, visited alot of sites, most were just "ego trips for the more verbaal members", not so here, selling point No.1. No comments about my "ego' needing all the room at can handle, tyvm,:ROFLMAO: well laid out, well organized, good topic variety plus the flexabiity to add ones own, and ageneral atitude of let the members express as long as such falls within guidelines of decent behavior and language. Is the only site I am actively involved with and so far, I see nothing out there that is going to take its place. Now if I could get a job in the Admn. to supplement my salary, it would be appreciated.:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thank you for the kind comments. As you said, I try to keep the place as flexible as possible so that everyone can find his/her place somewhere on the board. :)

Can I pay you with bacon slices? I heard it's a popular currency around here. ;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Simply searched 'time travels forum' on google :)
Good call! :) Welcome to Paranormalis. I hope you are going to enjoy the discussion as much as I do.

I am myself very interested by all forms of time travel, so I definitely look forward to interacting with you soon in the time travel section of the forum.

See ya!