how does a time machine work?

brian jj

post your theory here
I will start the thread

a time machine works because every photon is connected to each other and the root source of each photon always exists even if that photon is destroyed. Even a photon that existed 1000 years ago the information could be reconstructed by accessing this source. a radionic machine does this by collapsing the virtual states of the photon into real world measurables like spin, color, and intensity Your radionic machine if used for physical time travel would convert your matter into a hyperspin state and land it into a temporal location. the rest is fuzzy and can't explain it

mariya94

I believe a time machine works by connecting to your energy. At first, it works by allowing you to achieve an OBE but with practice you can achieve physical time travel. This is because you become accustomed to the machine itself.

Lumbergooz

post your theory here
I will start the thread

a time machine works because every photon is connected to each other and the root source of each photon always exists even if that photon is destroyed. Even a photon that existed 1000 years ago the information could be reconstructed by accessing this source. a radionic machine does this by collapsing the virtual states of the photon into real world measurables like spin, color, and intensity Your radionic machine if used for physical time travel would convert your matter into a hyperspin state and land it into a temporal location. the rest is fuzzy and can't explain it
very interesting post.stimulates ones mind.. thanks

rishivashista13

What I think is , time travel cant be achieved by just sitting in a machine .
It is possible with the help of wormholes , black holes and using Einsteins theory of relativity .

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

TimeFlipper

There have been many occasions in the past whereby the old analogue cameras that used films to capture an image on a piece of transparent plastic coated with silver based chemicals and reacted to light, that have unknowingly picked up ghosts and images from a previous time period..

The most common size of film for the camera was called the 120....It is still possible to purchase these films today cheaply...I would suggest buying an old camera that would have been made from around the 1920s as this could be a "witness" to that time period, and find somebody on the internet who can still develop those films...Ebay has both cameras and films regularly advertised on there...

Maybe you will be able to photograph images from the past, if for example you go to places and areas that have a creepy background :eek: :D..
If you decide on an old camera you will need the Black and White film, a modern analogue camera should be ok for colour films..

Lumbergooz

Althu im a big fan of film camera's, but the fact that u need 2 wait 4 liquid processing of film till u know the results was agonizing becoz u don t have a second chance 2 snap the foto. Now back 2 ghost fotografy, I trust with digital cameras we still have mor chance 2 capture using tweaks. some camera's include lots of manual settings that may even include IR & UV light capture. It is also possible(but hard) to hack the sensor specifications then manipulate the pogramming (or add certain filters) and make it receive a certain wavelength of light. With such hacks, one may leave it on video to capture whatever is happening on a suspected place.

TimeFlipper

Althu im a big fan of film camera's, but the fact that u need 2 wait 4 liquid processing of film till u know the results was agonizing becoz u don t have a second chance 2 snap the foto. Now back 2 ghost fotografy, I trust with digital cameras we still have mor chance 2 capture using tweaks. some camera's include lots of manual settings that may even include IR & UV light capture. It is also possible(but hard) to hack the sensor specifications then manipulate the pogramming (or add certain filters) and make it receive a certain wavelength of light. With such hacks, one may leave it on video to capture whatever is happening on a suspected place.
The main point of my posting was the film itself, which somehow collects images that are unseen by the human eye...The silver emulsion on the film when exposed to light, can show up images from the past but not always...The analogue cameras involved have no filters, everything is obtained by the film itself :)

brian jj

perhaps the light from the past is always there but in a state that is not accessible to eyes. i think that there is a way to tune the unseen photons in a way that it would register on film. A way to prove this concept is to build a camera that uses film inside a light tight box and radionics tuning mechanisms. if the film was exposed with no light this would pave the way for time and ghost cameras

TimeFlipper

In the old days when we had films for analogue cameras, they were developed in what was called "the dark room"..This was essentially a dark room with the photographic development equipment in it and the light source was a red light bulb...The consensus of opinion as to why a red light bulb was used is that red light frequency falls into visible light, but its energy is so low that it didnt affect the photo developing process :)