How does one physically go back in time

RackySawh

I'm very curious to go back and time. I've built John Bajak Flux Capacitor but I feel it isn't powerfully enough to go back in time. Does anyone have and ideas? Did anyone out there have successfully gone back in time? Please share Ideas, stories and thoughts how we can all achieve successfully go back in time

tflofasho

I'd like to make a dark joke about pulling yourself theu your own butt hole until you vanish into a different dimension, but I know that really wouldn't be a very nice of kind answer, despite how funny that may be.

Try going back in he linear direction for starters me pick up from there and see where that gets you.

tflofasho

I know it sounds easier than it is.

Think of it as going backwards in he direction you came from and not the forward direction. Thing is; I don't think anyone knows how to; other than the opposite direction the earth rotates.

Pooria

Think of it as going backwards in he direction you came from and not the forward direction.
well I dunno if I'm missing something but what I understand from this basically is "If you want to go backward in time, you should move in the direction opposite to the direction in which time moves, not the same direction." which I highly doubt would do any help.

tflofasho

It's hypothetical for starters. Based on the linear model of time. And if you know a more down to earth common and simple solution, be my guest.

Apparently you want something more complex and flashy to satisfy that curiosity of yours. But that's basically it. becsuse you think a simple explanation can't cut it for you, even though it's logically sound and reasonable.

"Oh but what about the technology and the funding for it?" You ask? There's no need. You're too engrossed in a construct saturated world that you need to keep it simple and deconstruct everything you know and start again from the ground up to get an idea as to how to go about it.

Let me explain something to you: in science; we like to keep it simple and not come off armchair philosopher trying to sound pompously pretentious and astute. Academics look down on people who try to sound intelligent when basically the idea is to keep it simple and not be stupid about it doing mental gymnastics.

Yeah; you probably know this is what you're thinking and going to tell me, "yeah I know." but honestly. Given the statements of yours on here, that's not likely. Not trying to insult you, it's just that, you don't come off experienced is what I'm trying to say. That's all.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
How does one time travel physically thru time, as i wrote multiple time in this forum , there are many ways, lets put aside the michu kaku ways of physic , because physician never learn about radio frequency and magnetism, the only true way to time travel, as we discuss here millions of time, time is a frequency, in order to physically break the time wall, you need to learn how to use magnetism and radio frequency ( audio level) and disrupt the time wall, ( you ll need a tesla shield to keep yourself safe) i believe that with today technology we could make a time travel device the size of a cellphone and using very low power, because remember a cellphone use radio frequency and can master many level of frequency , so basically, years of study in the field of radio technology and learn how magnetism work, combine this into a over bring to 555f and voila time travel, for me on my end, got a new job, it will occupy my mind a lot , and as always my time will be occupied a lot , i ll try to be here for wednesday chat, cheers

Tron1

Alot of people have come back in the last few days. I guess hell froze over bad enough they let them back here.