Debate How far has the US military got with time travel?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I own all of the Gibbs reports and have for well over 20 years now. I also have many other books, tapes, and etc.. Most of Steven Gibbs information does not work and is the most well known. Astral Travel YES, but Physical Travel NO

Note: If you really want a time travel machine to it will take you over $1 billion to build a real working time machine like the machines used by world governments. Time Travel Machines have killed 1,000's of people worldwide over the last 70 years.

I have been reading and researching the subject since 1956 when I first heard about Time Travel. The information came Navy wife's talking about the ship at Time Traveled.

I have been researching Time Travel and many other subjects over the past 60 years.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Why: 1000's of people were killed trying time travel, then all the people that tested space craft and aircraft testing, done by all the nations on this planet to date.

I know a men that was lost in time and then he still had to reincarnate many times to get back to this point in time "1960's to 2000's" . I refused to make any other comments on this subject, My friend, he had a wife and 3 kids when he was sent back in time in 1966.

steven chiverton

Why: 1000's of people were killed trying time travel, then all the people that tested space craft and aircraft testing, done by all the nations on this planet to date.

I know a men that was lost in time and then he still had to reincarnate many times to get back to this point in time "1960's to 2000's" . I refused to make any other comments on this subject, My friend, he had a wife and 3 kids when he was sent back in time in 1966.
very interesting keep the information flowing my friend