How Long Before We Go On Mars?

HDRKID

History tends to repeat itself again and again. Colonists will probably be people that are poor. They want a fresh start in a place that is new.

TAKEN FROM The Despair of Poor White Americans
In 1619, King James I was so fed up with vagrant boys milling around his Newmarket palace that he asked the Virginia Company to ship them overseas. Three years later, John Donne—yes, that John Donne—wrote about the colony of Virginia as if it were England’s spleen and liver, Isenberg writes, draining the “ill humor of the body … to breed good blood.” Thus it was, she goes on, that the early settlers included so many “roguish highwaymen, mean vagrants, Irish rebels, known whores, and an assortment of convicts,” including one Elizabeth “Little Bess” Armstrong, sent to Virginia for stealing two spoons.

If you want, I can tell what life is like in the off-world colonies.

steven chiverton

History tends to repeat itself again and again. Colonists will probably be people that are poor. They want a fresh start in a place that is new.

TAKEN FROM The Despair of Poor White Americans
In 1619, King James I was so fed up with vagrant boys milling around his Newmarket palace that he asked the Virginia Company to ship them overseas. Three years later, John Donne—yes, that John Donne—wrote about the colony of Virginia as if it were England’s spleen and liver, Isenberg writes, draining the “ill humor of the body … to breed good blood.” Thus it was, she goes on, that the early settlers included so many “roguish highwaymen, mean vagrants, Irish rebels, known whores, and an assortment of convicts,” including one Elizabeth “Little Bess” Armstrong, sent to Virginia for stealing two spoons.

If you want, I can tell what life is like in the off-world colonies.
there allready on mars and have been for a long time now acording to information leaks over the years and documentaries to