How Much Time Do You Spend on Religion?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you pray a lot? Do you go to the church often?

Is religion an important part of your daily routine?

How much time do you regularly spend on all things related to religion? A few hours per week? Maybe more, maybe less?

The question can apply to spirituality as well, in case you're not into religion at all, but into spirituality.

Dragonchaser

I'm not hooked to any religion but my spirituality tend to navigate to Buddhism , so it is not only a religion but a way of life thus answering your question - as much and as constant as possible .

Genius

King Ivan
I don't really pray or go to the church unless I want to ask or thank God for something. Sometimes, I don't go to the church for over a year. But I am into spirituality.

TnWatchdog

I watch a TV church service on Sundays, couch potato, and pray frequently. I either have a lot of coincidences happening to me or my prayers are answered. I call them mini miracles! Since I almost bit the dust in 2014 it is more important...as any day could be our last. I don't preach to others as everyone can make their own choices in life.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I'm not hooked to any religion but my spirituality tend to navigate to Buddhism , so it is not only a religion but a way of life thus answering your question - as much and as constant as possible .

Buddhism has been revisited as well as Tantra, Yoga speaking of the eastern side. In the western world People seem to have deviated from the orthodoxy of the rites towards a more expanded view of religion. Masonry and secret societies have been spreading while traditional religions have been shrieking in expression. People are getting more spiritual oriented and less religious. People seemed to have divined the Buddha concept = 'Be the light unto yourself' and the power of gurus and religionists (priests and pastors) have been diminished.

Night Vision

Buddhism has been revisited as well as Tantra, Yoga speaking of the eastern side. In the western world People seem to have deviated from the orthodoxy of the rites towards a more expanded view of religion. Masonry and secret societies have been spreading while traditional religions have been shrieking in expression. People are getting more spiritual oriented and less religious. People seemed to have divined the Buddha concept = 'Be the light unto yourself' and the power of gurus and religionists (priests and pastors) have been diminished.
NO dumb ass :cool: :D