How Much Time Do You Spend on Religion?

DEATH OMEN

Pray before each meal, church, never thought one had to go to any building to speak to GOD, still don't. A closet works fine with me. "Religious"? Define it and maybe I'll answer but no promises.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do you pray a lot? Do you go to the church often?

No church. I personally believe going to church is a personal preference. For me, religion is personal. I don't need to share my
experience with other people. I pray in my head, but probably not as much as I should.

Is religion an important part of your daily routine?

Because I work for Christian charity, it has become more important these days and I am much more aware of Christian concepts of compassion, non-judgement, etc. So, although I have no formal routines, I'd say the concepts stay in my mind. I'm reminded every time I go to work.

How much time do you regularly spend on all things related to religion? A few hours per week? Maybe more, maybe less?

Although I get paid, I consider my work a religious experience because I'm working to help others. So, that would be 15 hrs per week. No formal rituals or time set aside, though.

Spirituality -- I need to spend more time contemplating. I do enjoy sitting outside on a cool day and watching clouds, thinking of the universe, etc., but not often enough.