How my adventure started (PT1)

Tron1

Ok, so back in 2000, i met a couple of friend's every night online and and talked in yahoo confrence chat's that's all we had back then. There was me David Cody and Tim. Jeremy found us on his own. Well here goes, back in 2000, I had just finished graduating from high school, I was running every day atleast four to eight mile's almost every other day. I was getting ready for Varsity Basketball at my college I went to. I decided to go longer and longer every day. I went from Quincy a town in My state to the city Boston. By foot. Yeah i got one witness a friend I am still friend's with today. But anyways Every time that I run I get in deep thought when I am using my head phones. My route was usually to a town or two over to a library to talk to these people by computer since i didn't have a computer at the time that was mine. I ventured out. 19 miles later i gave up. I ended up near my nephew's grave in Dorchester, I went to say hi to him then left. That's another story by itself. Well Cody was online and told me he had a HDR that came in the mail. He was in Idaho at the time, which i think was bull. He was definately fibbing about where he is from. He told me that he had one that fried out on him and he had to buy a new one. I asked him a couple of question's he said he couldn't answer it.

Jeremy starting messaging me out of no where. I later found out he was in high school with me playing a joke. As someone else. POSER! . Well see Tim was Cody's brother. Tim had said Cody was in trouble and he came back to get help. There is proof to this. They were actually living in old Towne Chula Vista, California. Tim told me he went too far back and he was in trouble. Here's the weird part. The next day Cody messaged me saying he was fine and had alot to do that he was back for a short period of time. That he almost forgot about the group. I stopped hearing from him in 2003. Cody he came back every year to see if i was fine. He would tell me about the computer's were better than the one's we got 50 year's from now.

Still yet no one quite believed me or bought the story. So he told me to write some question's that i would like to know and he would try to answer the best he could. So I wrote the 10 question's in his email. within 24 hours he emailed back. Every question he answered was right on the money. Dave was from nyc and he thought everything was bs because he was jealous and that i have way's to get answer's. The strangest part of all Cody had said he met me on here. Yes this web site. Which was mostly in the future that he created. I have no clue to this day how thing's all happened.

Tim see he goes under Tim Travis and is aging like crazy i heard. The HDR's crystal he used made him get older than usual at a faster rate. He was like 30 and looked 65 ish. Age locks can unlock if you do something bad during your trip. I wanted nothing to do with this subject I wanted a normal life style. The next year or two we were on a hiatus. I went about my business trying to impress division 1 scout's playing basketball. The summer of 2002 i had my first seizure. It was real bad. I didn't know what it was. I like spazzed out out of no where. not hurting anyone just went batty. My mother asked if i was ok, i had no idea what to tell her. I was in perfect shape with the exception on mmy ailing heart from birth.

I got looks in Basketball from two private school's and a local school but no one bought my talent. So I gave up. I went into Bowling. Candlepin Bowling. A sport that i always found myself on the spotl light. I went to work at a near by wal mart. I took a day off to go to an appointment with a nurse practictioner. She told me my weight had to be up near 175. I was 130 pounds at the most.
And very short. I took the advice and went on med's.

I was walking home. I crossed an intersection, out of no where come's a car in plain sight, disappear's like it was never there. I got half way across the street. A 18 wheeler came within 2 inches of my t shirt. I braced myself that i was going to get hit. I prayed not to get hit. The guy got out of the 18 wheeler wondering where the hell the car went. He asked me if i was alright, I said yeah. He called an ambulance to get me checked out I was fine. I bowled candlepin on tuesday's and worked the rest of the time.

I got a phone call from someone that they knew me and i hung up and wanted nothing to do with that person. He kept on calling i kept on hanging up. We ended up blocking his number. Bowling took on a life of it's own. i got better and better at it. My league average my first three year's was 98.5 with a couple good night's. In 2003 i was back online for something. I get a message from dr Z saying hey there's my friend, had no clue to what he meant or if he knew me at all. I've been friend's with him ever since. He started giving me these plan's by file's. I asked him why do you want me to have them. He goes I'm pretty sure sometime in the future you get smarter.

In 2003 a tv show for bowling came out, a very small one called the candlepin challege. It came out the day the challenger got shot down in outer space before entering the earth's atmosphere. Yes I said Atmosphere. The Earth is definately round. Unlike some people's brain's are square. Well you know what DR Z wanted. We almost finished everything. Could not find a buyer for all of this. Even Rob Dyrdek made fun of us. Which layed the subject of time travelling impossible.

It's possible I do believe one day man will time travel. For luxury and knowledge only. Luxury as in vacation. I finished 3rd in my first try for t.v. in a tournament roll off. I was just 22 year's old then. The people that are bowling now is what you get for now until a group of bowler's tries to match us future hall of famer's. We have just about done everything you can in bowling. I tried out for that show atleast 200 times. did not make it other than that, i was good in every other aspect of the game. I started hanging around my neighbor. shouldn't mention this but i will In 2001 he moved in after going to high school with me.

Crap got weirder as the day's progressed. I swear I wish i could time travel today and stop all that stuff from happening. I started drinking and getting high every night. I didn't care at all anymore. I took a year off no more job quit and walked off. Too much pressure. Every 4th of July i would watch fireworks go off. My boss would ask me what the heck are you doing? Like a getback to work thing.

They only took the top 2 bowler's in each roll off. Lot's of house's did them so if you didn't qualifythere you could go some where else. I came close to finishing on tv a couple of time's.

bluejay_1919

Well that was pretty crazy with the disappearing car. Glad you didn't get hit. I would of crapped my pants after an incident like that.

I hope all is well for you now.

Secretman3811

Ok, so back in 2000, i met a couple of friend's every night online and and talked in yahoo confrence chat's that's all we had back then. There was me David Cody and Tim. Jeremy found us on his own. Well here goes, back in 2000, I had just finished graduating from high school, I was running every day atleast four to eight mile's almost every other day. I was getting ready for Varsity Basketball at my college I went to. I decided to go longer and longer every day. I went from Quincy a town in My state to the city Boston. By foot. Yeah i got one witness a friend I am still friend's with today. But anyways Every time that I run I get in deep thought when I am using my head phones. My route was usually to a town or two over to a library to talk to these people by computer since i didn't have a computer at the time that was mine. I ventured out. 19 miles later i gave up. I ended up near my nephew's grave in Dorchester, I went to say hi to him then left. That's another story by itself. Well Cody was online and told me he had a HDR that came in the mail. He was in Idaho at the time, which i think was bull. He was definately fibbing about where he is from. He told me that he had one that fried out on him and he had to buy a new one. I asked him a couple of question's he said he couldn't answer it.

Jeremy starting messaging me out of no where. I later found out he was in high school with me playing a joke. As someone else. POSER! . Well see Tim was Cody's brother. Tim had said Cody was in trouble and he came back to get help. There is proof to this. They were actually living in old Towne Chula Vista, California. Tim told me he went too far back and he was in trouble. Here's the weird part. The next day Cody messaged me saying he was fine and had alot to do that he was back for a short period of time. That he almost forgot about the group. I stopped hearing from him in 2003. Cody he came back every year to see if i was fine. He would tell me about the computer's were better than the one's we got 50 year's from now.

Still yet no one quite believed me or bought the story. So he told me to write some question's that i would like to know and he would try to answer the best he could. So I wrote the 10 question's in his email. within 24 hours he emailed back. Every question he answered was right on the money. Dave was from nyc and he thought everything was bs because he was jealous and that i have way's to get answer's. The strangest part of all Cody had said he met me on here. Yes this web site. Which was mostly in the future that he created. I have no clue to this day how thing's all happened.

Tim see he goes under Tim Travis and is aging like crazy i heard. The HDR's crystal he used made him get older than usual at a faster rate. He was like 30 and looked 65 ish. Age locks can unlock if you do something bad during your trip. I wanted nothing to do with this subject I wanted a normal life style. The next year or two we were on a hiatus. I went about my business trying to impress division 1 scout's playing basketball. The summer of 2002 i had my first seizure. It was real bad. I didn't know what it was. I like spazzed out out of no where. not hurting anyone just went batty. My mother asked if i was ok, i had no idea what to tell her. I was in perfect shape with the exception on mmy ailing heart from birth.

I got looks in Basketball from two private school's and a local school but no one bought my talent. So I gave up. I went into Bowling. Candlepin Bowling. A sport that i always found myself on the spotl light. I went to work at a near by wal mart. I took a day off to go to an appointment with a nurse practictioner. She told me my weight had to be up near 175. I was 130 pounds at the most.
And very short. I took the advice and went on med's.

I was walking home. I crossed an intersection, out of no where come's a car in plain sight, disappear's like it was never there. I got half way across the street. A 18 wheeler came within 2 inches of my t shirt. I braced myself that i was going to get hit. I prayed not to get hit. The guy got out of the 18 wheeler wondering where the hell the car went. He asked me if i was alright, I said yeah. He called an ambulance to get me checked out I was fine. I bowled candlepin on tuesday's and worked the rest of the time.

I got a phone call from someone that they knew me and i hung up and wanted nothing to do with that person. He kept on calling i kept on hanging up. We ended up blocking his number. Bowling took on a life of it's own. i got better and better at it. My league average my first three year's was 98.5 with a couple good night's. In 2003 i was back online for something. I get a message from dr Z saying hey there's my friend, had no clue to what he meant or if he knew me at all. I've been friend's with him ever since. He started giving me these plan's by file's. I asked him why do you want me to have them. He goes I'm pretty sure sometime in the future you get smarter.

In 2003 a tv show for bowling came out, a very small one called the candlepin challege. It came out the day the challenger got shot down in outer space before entering the earth's atmosphere. Yes I said Atmosphere. The Earth is definately round. Unlike some people's brain's are square. Well you know what DR Z wanted. We almost finished everything. Could not find a buyer for all of this. Even Rob Dyrdek made fun of us. Which layed the subject of time travelling impossible.

It's possible I do believe one day man will time travel. For luxury and knowledge only. Luxury as in vacation. I finished 3rd in my first try for t.v. in a tournament roll off. I was just 22 year's old then. The people that are bowling now is what you get for now until a group of bowler's tries to match us future hall of famer's. We have just about done everything you can in bowling. I tried out for that show atleast 200 times. did not make it other than that, i was good in every other aspect of the game. I started hanging around my neighbor. shouldn't mention this but i will In 2001 he moved in after going to high school with me.

Crap got weirder as the day's progressed. I swear I wish i could time travel today and stop all that stuff from happening. I started drinking and getting high every night. I didn't care at all anymore. I took a year off no more job quit and walked off. Too much pressure. Every 4th of July i would watch fireworks go off. My boss would ask me what the heck are you doing? Like a getback to work thing.

They only took the top 2 bowler's in each roll off. Lot's of house's did them so if you didn't qualifythere you could go some where else. I came close to finishing on tv a couple of time's.

oh really i see that..look like you been quiet all the time tron1.