Confirmed Hoax How my temporal displacement device (time machine) works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Why would he commit suicide?
I believe when Japrin said suicide, he was speaking "loosely" and meant that Lussario is committing suicide by trying to get our members and me into believing that he is a real time-traveller :D

We use that term "suicide"loosely for other things such as for example, when in football the defenders of a team allow the oppositions most formidable striker lots of chances to score a goal...they are committing "suicide" by giving him all those chances even though he may never score a goal that day :eek::D

Last edited:

Lussorio F

Why would he commit suicide?
I believe when Japrin said suicide, he was speaking "loosely" and meant that he is committing suicide by trying to get our members and me into believing that he is a real time-traveller :D

We use that term "suicide"loosely for other things such as for example, when in football the defenders of a team allow the oppositions most formidable striker lots of chances to score a goal...they are committing "suicide" by giving him all those chances even though he may never score a goal that day :eek::D

I've stated clearly it not a issue if you believe I'm one or not, I'm certainly not trying to convince you as you don't need to be from the future or a fortune teller to realize this world-line is heading down the pan sharpish. Look at your neck of the woods Derby, a ghastly place full of gloomy losers with nowhere to go. People there don't realize that they may not have been born with a silver spoon in your mouth, but they can buy a cheap curtly set for one English pound from a discount store.

Last edited:

Bullethead21

I don't know about the suicide comment, or him killing himself.........but the IGNORANCE displayed by this Lussario character is sure as hell killing me!!!! WOW!

I guess they stopped teaching grammar in the future!!! LMAO!

This guy can not even create a properly structured sentence.........much less a time machine!!!

I especially like the other thread about everyone trying to discredit the poor fool.........I hate to tell him that he needs no help with this, as he is doing a SUPER job of it all on his own!!

Some peoples kids..........

Lussorio F

I don't know about the suicide comment, or him killing himself.........but the IGNORANCE displayed by this Lussario character is sure as hell killing me!!!! WOW!

I guess they stopped teaching grammar in the future!!! LMAO!

This guy can not even create a properly structured sentence.........much less a time machine!!!

I especially like the other thread about everyone trying to discredit the poor fool.........I hate to tell him that he needs no help with this, as he is doing a SUPER job of it all on his own!!

Some peoples kids..........

English is my second language and what you think is grammar or spelling mistakes is actually subtle code.

OK, just to let everyone else know I'm cranking up to my temporal device later this evening and will be giving a it test by going forward in time along this time-line, hopefully I don't spin of in to another world-line. I'm only going forward by between 48 to 72 hours.

Secretman3811

Who's this subtle code for?

Other time travellers. Who may come to this world-line after me.

when time traveler travel though time i think that they never on a straight time line only in Dimensional travel..
doing that way i just have a another question for you have you heard of MIB men in black or future time traveler with a time belt device? write back thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.