How ready would you be?

Voyageur

Hello all, once again I take your time to endless questions, but what you think about your own readiness to the thing called ET contact?

If I could tell you that "my friend from galactic federation is going to make a short visit on the mountain near you, you wanna come?" Would you come?

For me, bringing myself in a frequency where spacecrafts appear into this three dimensional world has been at least difficult because collective (and my own) boundaries. This anyway does happen too. But if craft really lands and beings would wish to meet us, do you think you could overcome your fears and actucally meet them? And would that be easier to come with a friend, than alone, with a person who has already met them?

Thank you for expanding your mind with me and please tell me about your experience if you have already meet them :)

Martian

Sure, I'd meet them. They're visitors to our planet, so unless they give me a reason not to, I'd roll out the welcome mat.

TnWatchdog

Count me in as it can't be any more dangerous than everyday life outside your front door. I would want to make sure I had my camera, a witness, and a welcome basket containing moonpies and RC Cola.

Voyageur

Count me in as it can't be any more dangerous than everyday life outside your front door. I would want to make sure I had my camera, a witness, and a welcome basket containing moonpies and RC Cola.
So you wouldn't be afraid? That is a good idea, next time when I succes to match a frequency where I can be on a same vibratory level with them, I will try to get some photos. But I think even photos are not enough to people who want to debate their existence, but at least it would be more than just words on the web...

And for those who believe them, does not need evidence. But it would be a nice memory :)

Voyageur

Damn I love this forum :D

I though many of you would be scared but it seems like you are bored because you have not seen them. And I think the first thing we need to do is to let the fear go. I believe that is the main reason what keeps them away.

When we can feel positive emotions about aliens, then we really want to meet them, and they might someday come in to this 3Dimensional earth and show themselves.