How ready would you be?

Itheblaze

I just finished watching the middle east videos you posted. Thank God I was born in the USA! The men have certainly turned into monsters over there. This reminds me of the movie, "Not Without My Daughter" starring Sally Field. Based on a true story. It was a miracle she and her child got out of that country alive. I do hope the International Military Operation helps free them. There's so much politics involved though. Thanks for posting.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paulajedi

Ther.....

Sounds like a Doctor Who episode. :D :ROFLMAO:
Haha I take that as a compliment :)

But if it feels good to you to think, who would you like to meet? What would you like to know or experience? Space travel? Multidimensional metropolises? Get integraded To their "internet" maybe?

I'd like to meet any alien. I'm not picky..... just as long as it is benevolent. I'd have a lot of questions, but it may not be able to communicate. I'd ask about the universe, their theory of how it all began, time travel, their technology, their cultures and lives... there would be so much to ask about!!!!

TimeFlipper

Paula..it might be possible that if you learn the Klingon language, then you will be able to communicate with them, as it is the full interdimentional language system...According to that fantastic series of the Big Bang Theory :D

Krish

I'd ask about the universe, their theory of how it all began, time travel, their technology, their cultures and lives... there would be so much to ask about!!!!

But you do not listen...that is the problem...
smile.png

As to Time Travel...Our Universe does not allow that....

As to culture, they are integrated with the spirits...but you do not know what that is...

As to lives...they have jobs they do, like most of us...

Voyageur

[QUOTE="PaulaJedi, post: 110297, member: 4...s like a Doctor Who episode. :D :ROFLMAO:
Haha I take that as a compliment :)

But if it feels good to you to think, who would you like to meet? What would you like to know or experience? Space travel? Multidimensional metropolises? Get integraded To their "internet" maybe?

I'd like to meet any alien. I'm not picky..... just as long as it is benevolent. I'd have a lot of questions, but it may not be able to communicate. I'd ask about the universe, their theory of how it all began, time travel, their technology, their cultures and lives... there would be so much to ask about!!!![/QUOTE]
Could you listen some of the channelers? I think they are pretty close to extraterrestrials' vibrations and ideology...

I highly recommend Bashar, who is some sort of hybrid entity coming trough one human. If you listen him and think that he is an alien, I think you know why he is that popular :)

Krish

I highly recommend Bashar, who is some sort of hybrid entity coming trough one human.

Multidimensional beings can communicate with humans just like you communicate with Earth......or a roach communicates with humans.....just remember that...

In truth, they just show their presence to Universe's top civilization (Five Billion year old Technology)...ONLY...Thanks...

Voyageur

I highly recommend Bashar, who is some sort of hybrid entity coming trough one human.

Multidimensional beings can communicate with humans just like you communicate with Earth......or a roach communicates with humans.....just remember that...

In truth, they just show their presence to Universe's top civilization (Five Billion year old Technology)...ONLY...Thanks...
But there are also beings who are not that far away from us, so they can be e.g. 2000years ahead, operate on a higher level, so they are happy to interact with us and can explain things in a way that is benefitical for us.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I highly recommend Bashar, who is some sort of hybrid entity coming trough one human. If you listen him and think that he is an alien, I think you know why he is that popular :)

I've never listened to him before, but here's my problem with a humanoid living on earth claiming to be an alien. Is he saying that his planet contains the same amount of oxygen and gravitational forces as earth so that he can survive here perfectly? So, basically, his home planet was the same size as Earth and had the exact same gaseous makeup? Or is this guy supposedly channeling aliens?

Voyageur

I've never listened to him before, but here's my problem with a humanoid living on earth claiming to be an alien. Is he saying that his planet contains the same amount of oxygen and gravitational forces as earth so that he can survive here perfectly? So, basically, his home planet was the same size as Earth and had the exact same gaseous makeup? Or is this guy supposedly channeling aliens?
He is human who channel aliens by allowing his mind to connect in to a hybridized race's mind and speak as hybrid itself would speak. I think that most of the multidimensional beings do not need to worry about hydrogen issues, because they are so aware about how to shift in to a form that can survive on earth.

But do not put so much energy on how it is possible, you can still get information from him even you are not sure how it is happening. The reason why I listen him a lot is that he explain everything so logically and it just feel so real to me.

And realityshifting is only one scientific theory that Explains supernatural phenomenoms, and I think he can explain it in a very good way.