How Titor Attracts Bad People

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Several years of observation has brought me to a conclusion. This whole John Titor story has brought some very bad people out of the wood works and into the online community. I'm talking about predators, people who lie, people who deceive, etc. I'm not even talking about the mentally ill, although there is a fine line here, but I'm talking about people who have a CHOICE about how to behave and how to treat other people. Somehow, the Titor story seems to give dishonest people the idea that they are justified to deceive and hurt others. It's all a game to them. Another thing I observed is that there ARE real, honest, good people on the other side of these computers, so this "game" and these lies can hurt REAL people. And the sad part is that these bad people have no conscience. They don't care. Do they sit home and laugh after hurting someone? Are they sociopaths? It's really, really sickening.

Sometimes, they take advantage of people. Perhaps, someone has a medical problem, so they see this person as their next victim because they are "weak" (in their mind) and in need of support. They also seek out people who seem unhappy. It's predatory behavior. The make their move when the person appears to be at their weakest. It has motive. It's sick.

Moral of the story: Don't trust so easily both online and in real life. Trust needs to be earned. Standards need to be sky high. Do not once think that your kindness and compassion can help a broken individual, because they will use that to take advantage of you. People don't NEED people. Be strong. Be vigilant. Tell the predators to rot in hell. It's where they belong.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Please note: The people your talking about are the under 35 years old nuts. I will take it one step further, look at the ISIS group, all under 35 years old. Yes, we have many great members here under ago 35 that are wonderful people.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No, age is irrelevant. Trust me. Older men do it, too. What really gets me is that they continue on and on with multiple accounts making statements with the INTENT to hurt. What goes on in someone's mind to wake up every morning and actually make plans to emotionally abuse someone? I don't get it.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
No, age is irrelevant. Trust me. Older men do it, too. What really gets me is that they continue on and on with multiple accounts making statements with the INTENT to hurt. What goes on in someone's mind to wake up every morning and actually make plans to emotionally abuse someone? I don't get it.
I don't think I want to go into the mind of someone so sinister...

Faeriedrink

Who are you?
I don't think I want to go into the mind of someone so sinister...
oK

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith