how to become a vampire?

No thanks. I've been slapped around 3 times already this morning by Mudpuppy aand I ssimply don't waant tto get aanywhere within miles of herr, so you are basically on your own. Sorry.

I was in error for expressing my opinion in such a forceful manner but I do hope you got the message.

:)

Well I suppose some perfer a life style that is on the fringe and not close to mainstream. Whatever turns one on.

Oh, I don't know, it might be fun just seeing what the "otherside" is like. I had rather have "vampires" next door than "werewolves", you know the noise issue during the full moon and all that.

It has been fun but I really need to get back to what I was doing. Thanks for the coments.

Interesting point of view but I would have to disagree with the implications.;) I guess that is one point we will have to differ on...

I can't see anybody wanting to adopt such a life style but if that is what a person desires, then I see no reason to stop them.

What if one wanted to become a werewolf. Is just being bitten the only way? or does it have somethinf to do with digesting various potions also.

I'm back..just in case no one noticed, and as to vampires it is said behind ever ylegend, there a grain of truth, whether it is a "mad' nobleman.woman drining the blod of their victums or the "real undead" that just can't stay in the ground because the ground itself rejects them. Anyway, it makes for interesting reading. The 'psychic vampires" worry me a lot more than the ones that won't stay buried.:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Dracula.jpg
    Dracula.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
  • nosferat.jpg
    nosferat.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • vampires A.jpg
    vampires A.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0

wendigo989

Don't even get me started about the horrors of being addicted to drinking blood. I have no idea how you'd become a vampire, though.

I dated a girl-vampire once. Or at least she said she was a vampire. I don't know -- she said she was bitten by an el chupacabra, had really pale skin, and I swear I saw her fly once. It wasn't really a big deal because she was only about 7 or 8 inches off the ground, and it was only for like five minutes.

I met her the usual way -- at an underground vampire club. But, she never told me her secrets or showed me how to become a vampire. I miss her everyday. Apparently I was too "real" for her. Anyway, to answer your question -- no, I don't know how to become a vampire. I'm looking into werewolves now, though. The problem is they're into leather and stuff and that's....just kinda too much for me....you know? If I end up going to their rave, I'll let you all know what I find.

From all my reading , one has 2 ways to become a vampire, get bitten, usually the quickest, easiest, most erotic, and one that has to do with type of "family curse", past on, to various family members, more genetic than the usual method.