How to Build a Time Machine (Join our Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
that kid... adamleon is insane and crazy.. the attitudeis highly arrogant and the knowledge is not backed up and cant be backed up in real life outside the theoretical books.. in other words it is like flipper said a lot to do about nothing..

he created a chat room basically in order to not be lonely...when he want to control everything and for everything to be about his idiotic 100 billion dollar theory that can not come to fruition and wont be able to come to fruition

i got to the conclusion both flipper and Einstein were right

theories of BS that will never come to fruition because the government wont let it happen and because the billions of dollars will never be raised

I do believe he comes to this forum on other user names and contacted me before under other user names.. maybe even from proxies

he may know some math but is unstable.

You literally JUST got banned for writing Ads saying crazy shit like "Have you been abducted by aliens? Join our Chat-room" and when confronted, you tried to cover it up and harassed Mariya the entire time. We banned you because you were wanting crazy people to join the chat-room and when asked why you said "This has nothing to do with you." when it has everything to do with the Chat-room.

On top of that, in the time you've joined, you've done nothing, contributed nothing, have shown no respect and continually try to cover things up.

Didn't take more than 15 minutes for you to run here after being banned to try and slander the team. I'm taking evidence and screenshots of everything. If you make anymore ridiculous claims of me being unstable or anything like that after the shit you've just tried pulling on the chat-room, I'll be suing you for slander.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't know what happened between you guys (mistertimes and adam), but it doesn't seem to have taken place on Paranormalis. Let's not bring the conflict here, please.

We're discussing ideas and theories... Can we do that in a respectful way?

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
I don't know what happened between you guys (mistertimes and adam), but it doesn't seem to have taken place on Paranormalis. Let's not bring the conflict here, please.

We're discussing ideas and theories... Can we do that in a respectful way?

Respectful way? Tell that to everyone. I'm getting to the point where this huge site is a waste of time. He's now harassing Mariya saying "What you did is stupid, your stupidity." Calling her stupid and idiotic and just straight out harassing her. Harassment, Slander, Verbal Abuse. Idiots claiming all my work has been nothing and saying I'm fake?

The past 15 years they've shown no results, the past 3 weeks I've made more headway than they have in 15 years. I've been working hard on other projects just to make the money required and in all this time continue hearing people saying it's impossible and I'll never get the money.

Respectful? Really? Respect is earned, not given. And these people don't deserve respect.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Per request of the @adamleon97 , this thread is locked.

Maybe Adam is legit and sincere. Maybe he isn't... But we won't know for sure because some of us were rude to him and attacked him for his out of the box ideas. Unsurprisingly, he's decided to leave...

I'm disappointed because self-replicating robots and Dyson swarms are pretty awesome, right? They might just be science-fiction, but not unlike cell phones, tablets, electric cars, electric self-driving cars, etc... Science might (and probably will, given enough time) find a way to make them go from fiction to reality.

I'm puzzled as to why some of our members can't restrain themselves from attacking new people who go ahead by themselves and share something they came up with. Just because you think an idea is silly or unfeasible right now, doesn't entitle you to bully the original poster and prevent the discussion from taking place. Aren't we part of a paranormal community, here specifically to discuss that kind of ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.