How to build a torsion field?

dustin255

How do you build a torsion field? Is there an easy way of making one? I wanna add one to my radionics device I am working on.

dustin255

steven chiverton

How do you build a torsion field? Is there an easy way of making one? I wanna add one to my radionics device I am working on.
torsion field generator - Google Search

That does not help!
sorry but theres all kinds of information i even found a torsion feild generator pdf schematics in it im going to check it out before i upload it

steven chiverton

Attachments

• Building_A_Torsion_Field_Generator.pdf
    444.2 KB · Views: 29

TimeFlipper

torsion field generator - Google Search

That does not help!
If you click onto some of the images that steven chiverton sent you, you will find information on the builds..just click on the picture and then click on the part where it says "visit page"...I learnt a lot from them :)

TimeFlipper

Go back and look at Steve Chivertons posting where he leaves a link for you ( Torsion Field Generator-Google Search) that will bring up loads of devices that you need, and then simply click on the photograph of the one you like then click onto the "visit page" part which tells you how to make them...ive been looking at them for ages and some are very simple to build :)