How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is the schematic that I wound up using for the HDR I built.

100_0321.jpg

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
I've seen a few schematics on the net. I don't understand them very well.

Perhaps we can start a thread that will compile all the best schematics of the HDR from the Internet. It could be the number 1 reference for HDR plans.

@Einstein would you be comfortable sharing your schematics? You, and/or their creator(s) would have the credits, BTW.
I purchased an HDR from Steve and then I took it apart and drew a picture graph of the components and their position on the board as well as the wires and where they connect each wire is a different color on my diagram pretty easy to follow I think, I then built one from my diagram. it works like the one Steve built. I didn't realize from all the schematics and drawings that there is a copper plate on the backside of the PC board. I drew it on a large sheet of paper and laminated it. If I can figure out how to scan in into my computer I will post it.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Would you accept to share the schematics you came up with? I'm sure quite a few people would like to take a look at them and maybe build the device.

max

I've seen a few schematics on the net. I don't understand them very well.

Perhaps we can start a thread that will compile all the best schematics of the HDR from the Internet. It could be the number 1 reference for HDR plans.

@Einstein would you be comfortable sharing your schematics? You, and/or their creator(s) would have the credits, BTW.
I purchased an HDR from Steve and then I took it apart and drew a picture graph of the components and their position on the board as well as the wires and where they connect each wire is a different color on my diagram pretty easy to follow I think, I then built one from my diagram. it works like the one Steve built. I didn't realize from all the schematics and drawings that there is a copper plate on the backside of the PC board. I drew it on a large sheet of paper and laminated it. If I can figure out how to scan in into my computer I will post it.
you said that there is a copper plate under the circuit board inside the steven gibbs hdr...what is the purpose of it,where is it connected to?