Schematic How to construct a Hyper-Dimensional Grid Point

TimeFlipper

A time lock is an inbuilt protection that prevents us from disappearing out of our Universe//Dimension.
It protects us from the very moment we are conceived to the very moment we die...
Without them we would be travelling in and out of Dimensions, probably without awareness of what is happening..

StarTraveller94

A time lock is an inbuilt protection that prevents us from disappearing out of our Universe//Dimension.
It protects us from the very moment we are conceived to the very moment we die...
Without them we would be travelling in and out of Dimensions, probably without awareness of what is happening..
Is there any actual evidence for their existence or Al Bieleks stories?

TimeFlipper

Firstly i apologise for not answering your question to me on April 20th this year..

Time-Locks were discovered by John Von Neuman, after he was tasked by the US government to find out why some sailors went missing or were drifting in and out of our dimension on board the DE173 ship during the Philadelphia Experiment August 12 1943..

Von Neuman found out that when people leave our dimension, our innate time-locks that keep us bound in our own dimension are severely disrupted...He further learned that our dimension was created around a 432Megahertz radio wave which existed from the moment of the Big Bang..
Other dimensions are believed to be created from different radio wave frequencies..

In order to protect our own time-locks when we are time-travelling, we must create a "false reality bubble" or dimension which is brought about by providing a 432Mhz radio wave (the same frequency of our own dimension) which surrounds the people (within a type of bubble or area), thus keeping their own time-locks safe..

My personal belief is that any people who have time-travelled for a period of days or weeks, will most certainly have been using that radio wave frequency (432Mhz) to protect their time-locks...One of our valued members on here (allegedly) did achieve a very brief moment of a few seconds, within another dimension and therefore did not need his time-locks protecting, i also dont think that he knew about the problem with time-locks..

StarTraveller94

Firstly i apologise for not answering your question to me on April 20th this year..

Time-Locks were discovered by John Von Neuman, after he was tasked by the US government to find out why some sailors went missing or were drifting in and out of our dimension on board the DE173 ship during the Philadelphia Experiment August 12 1943..

Von Neuman found out that when people leave our dimension, our innate time-locks that keep us bound in our own dimension are severely disrupted...He further learned that our dimension was created around a 432Megahertz radio wave which existed from the moment of the Big Bang..
Other dimensions are believed to be created from different radio wave frequencies..

In order to protect our own time-locks when we are time-travelling, we must create a "false reality bubble" or dimension which is brought about by providing a 432Mhz radio wave (the same frequency of our own dimension) which surrounds the people (within a type of bubble or area), thus keeping their own time-locks safe..

My personal belief is that any people who have time-travelled for a period of days or weeks, will most certainly have been using that radio wave frequency (432Mhz) to protect their time-locks...One of our valued members on here (allegedly) did achieve a very brief moment of a few seconds, within another dimension and therefore did not need his time-locks protecting, i also dont think that he knew about the problem with time-locks..
But as I asked, is there any evidence of this or Al Bieleks stories?