How to Fight and Survive the Coming American Wars

TnWatchdog

This is an interesting post Octavusprime...When you see part 2, please post it. The following from the article says it all..."How to Fight and Survive the Coming American Wars" puts real life tactics of U.S. Special Forces to work in an "After the Collapse" scenario. Learn tactics for armed warfare and defensive strategy by following these fictional scenarios. In a dangerous land, you don't have to be a sitting duck. I feel the big threat we have to worry about is from the people that are cold and hungry, in other words everyone, including your friends, neighbors, and outsiders who will pose a threat to your well being.

BlastTyrant

Isolation will be the best bet, Invest in a Cabin some where secluded and start stocking on firewood and canned goods, it's only a matter of time before someone want's what you have and will try to take it. So basic marksmanship and fighting skills are a must, learn to use a knife as well as a bow. i also suggest a CB, to keep in touch with the outside world once everything has crashed.

Samstwitch

Speaking of Olympus Has Fallen, I can hardly wait to see the movie (coming to theaters March 22nd).
Here is the Trailer!