How to know if a Vortex leads to the past, future or a parallel dimension?

Bullethead21

Hidden Portals in Earth's Magnetic Field

NASA knows how to find them now and actually predict where they will be..........
Interesting video clip mate (y)
Thing is, it turns out to be a pathway of a magnetic region on earth (portal), leading directly to a magnetic region (portal) on the sun..This is certainly a pathway through space, but not through time (spacetime) :(

Agreed........

I think it will take a combination of technology to achieve time travel........

This one does the "space"...........

OR

If time does not really exist, then would not a "portal" through "space" do the trick?

If you think about it, a wormhole for example eliminates the "space" in between two points that are very far apart right?

So a wormhole does not alter or effect "time" really........it just cuts out the "space" in between two points...........which then cuts out or shortens the amount of "time" it takes to get from point A to point B......most people call this a "shortcut" and not a wormhole.....

TimeFlipper

@Bullethead21 Yes mate, your rational is perfectly correct (y), but generally the people who use the term Wormhole or Vortex means it to describe a space within which time per se, exists..I believe Kip Thorne the American physicist came up with the name Wormhole first so im blaming him :D...The Einstein-Rosen Bridge, a shortcut connecting two separate points in "spacetime" :)..
Einstein first used the term space time, but when he theorised that both are intrinsically linked together, he called it spacetime, with no separation between the two words (he had a great sense of humour)..:LOL:

Last edited:

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
As You probably know it, like Steven Gibbs said there are different type of Vortex, even Carlos X talks about the experiment i Will talk about.
For a time Vortex, use a Watch and see if it moves at a different speed than a wall clock That is outside the Vortex.
So if you compare the watch you have with you in the Vortex and the wall clock which is outside you can know if it's a negative, positive or neutral Vortex here's how it goes:
- If your watch is moving faster than the clock outside The Vortex, then it means that it's positive and it can be used to travel in future timelines.
-If it's slower than the clock outside the vortex, then it means it's a negative one and can be used to travel in past timelines.
-If nothing is happening to the watch then it means it's a neutral one and that you are over a vortex which can be used to travel into a different dimension or a parallel earth.
To do this experiment you can call a friend or someone to help you to check the wall clock outside the vortex or you can do it alone on fixing it on a tree.
We can do this experiment even if maybe all Vortex can transport you in all three aspects of travelling : past, future and other dimension/reality.
Did you already try to do this and what do you think about it? Let me know :p

Depends on the motion of your dowsing rod, the direction of the dowsing rod only determines if the vortex is -1, 0 or 1.

TimeFlipper

Interesting....I believe that its not possible for everybody to be capable of using a dowsing rod..
A friend of mine uses an old metal coat hanger for dowsing and he discovered a Ley Line that went through the kitchen of his house.
Other dowsers say that they dont need any dowsing rods, they just need a map of the vicinity and they know exactly where what it is they are searching for, for example Ley Lines or Votrexes....
Me personally cant even use a dowsing rod or a map!! :( :D..

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Yes, that would work also. I tried to search for any vortexes but failed, i used EM Detector, i succeed on finding strong magnetic fields on strong spots like places with trees that are dominant. But failed to detect a vortex. But i can astrally travel in time, just need to develop my skills.

TimeFlipper

Iam not certain if you actually need to see a Vortex..I believe that most of them are of Light Frequencies which our own eyes cannot see, but never the less they are there and can be accessed hopefully..I was thinking of the Predator in the movie of the same name where he can scan all Light Frequencies before pouncing on his prey :eek: :D..