How to open a dimensional gate and see aliens book

not_a_DJ

What a human clone sees and thinks

85D.png

An incredible story of a guy who can see a wide range of living beings with his well-trainned sight.
During his childhood he was different from the normal children, and the way he thought also was different. So he developed a few techniques, for many years that allowed to him to see the invisible world, and its creatures.
All of we are living without noticing what happens beyond the material world. Beyond the things that you can touch and perceive with our limited five-six senses.

So the answer is yes, you can see aliens.

How to open a Dimentional Gate

EED.png

Attachments

• el clon 1.zip
    9 MB · Views: 41
  • el clon 2.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

steven chiverton

What a human clone sees and thinks

85D.png

An incredible story of a guy who can see a wide range of living beings with his well-trainned sight.
During his childhood he was different from the normal children, and the way he thought also was different. So he developed a few techniques, for many years that allowed to him to see the invisible world, and its creatures.
All of we are living without noticing what happens beyond the material world. Beyond the things that you can touch and perceive with our limited five-six senses.

So the answer is yes, you can see aliens. i tried downloading another free winzip program but like the expierd one its only an evaluation one and i used it to open one of these files and they are not in english, so again they are uselless and translator programs only work online not offline so i have no idea how to translate these before i open them here

How to open a Dimentional Gate

EED.png
I cant open these 2 useless winzip files as i only had a trial winzip opener which is expired so can someone convert these 2 files into an easy to open pdf file for me please, these are not in english so i found out so are useless

Last edited:

Sonix

I really wish this was available in English translation... Going by the illustrations, there may be some interesting exercises here. Once unzipped, the resultant PDF is too large for upload in a post. I'll try later breaking it up into multiple pdfs and uploading.

TimeFlipper

My initial research about that cloned human brought up some fictional story about genetic engineering called, Project Cadmus...It was created by the writer-artist, Jack Kirby and published by DC Comics, first appearance:: Supermans Pal Jimmy Olsen...

There are 3 videos regarding the story of a cloned guy who can see invisible aliens...Iam presenting those 3 videos now...If they do not show up in your own country, go onto You Tube and type into their browser "Videos of the Story of a cloned guy who can see invisible aliens"..

Sonix

thanks sonix i hope you can translate it and break it up into pdf files easier to read then
Sorry, can't help with the translation... Hope the attached might be easier for you to download.

Attachments

• LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-001-100.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
  • LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-101-200.pdf
    8.8 MB · Views: 6
  • LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-201-300.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 9
  • LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-301-400.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-401-547.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 9

Mayhem

Zenith
@steven chiverton its spanish

"A new sense is being developed in humans, which we It will allow us to see beyond what we see right now. To stimulate this new sense we must use the view a lot and that is done by seeing two (2) or more at a time, that is, you will feel an imbalance in what you see but it is the Only way to learn to use the sixth sense. There is a picture that helps stimulate our new sense, but it is not easy to get, but it is not very necessary to learn to see with sight 2 or more Things at once. That is the first step to learn to see 2 or more things at the same time. By learning to use double sight we will be taking a step forward to stimulate our new sense that is developing and use it to open the door dimensional. Opening a dimensional door is not easy it is very difficult, I do it because I have the sixth active sense. But if at the end of this book you don't learn to open a dimensional door, you can see what I see and know what those of the future."