How to Teleport

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
How to Teleport

Teleporting in lucid dreams can be one of the most fun things you can do. It’s great for relaxation, particularly, since you can explore places you’ve never been to. Tough week? Check into a beach resort in your dream, and enjoy a drink on the white, sandy beach. Need a mental challenge? Climb a mountain in your dream. There are tons of different ways to teleport once you’ve become lucid in your dream.

The main thing to remember here is that when you start becoming lucid, you may want to just observe a couple of dreams to learn to keep your lucidity. Sometimes trying to take control of your dreams too early can cause you to actually wake up. The second thing to remember is that in dreams, you have to believe and know that you can go places, do things, and see people – whatever you want! If you can believe it, you can dream it.
Techniques for Teleportation

Like other dream control techniques, teleportation techniques work differently for different people. Some are fairly common, and others are totally unique and creative. Starting with some of the more traditional methods is a good idea, but you might be able to modify them to work better for you. With experience, you might come up with totally new ways to teleport, too.

Here are three of the most common ways to teleport while dreaming:

Spin in a Circle. Many times, people find they can make people, things, and new places appear in their dreams by spinning in a circle. Once you can control your dream body, simply start picturing where you want to teleport to as you’re spinning in a circle. Most people find it’s best to leave their eyes open and to spin quickly so they lose track of the landscape like they would in real life. Some people need to close their eyes, but you’re more likely to lose your lucidity this way, so you might try spinning with your eyes open first.When you get done spinning, you simply expect to find the new landscape there. Remember, you have to really know and expect that you’re going to be in the place you’ve imagined.

Use Images to Jump Into. Have you ever watched the silly kids’ show Blue’s Clues? In the show, the characters can jump into paintings and become a part of them. It’s not a new concept, and it’s been around in the imagination for ages. It’s also one of the simplest ways to jump from one place to another in a lucid dream.First, you need to find or imagine a postcard, poster, photo, window, or even computer screen that features a picture of the place you want to go. (You might even get a postcard to look at as you’re falling asleep, if this type of visualization seems to work well for you.) Then, simply start pushing, walking, or falling into the picture, and you can end up inside of it, in the place you want to be.

Open a Door. Another common way to teleport is to simply walk through a door. Many experienced lucid dreamers find this is the simplest way to teleport, as well as the quickest. Simply imagine that there’s a door in front of you – an ordinary door or something special, it’s up to you.Spend a second believing that you’ll find the place you want to go behind the door. When you open the door, your new place will be there, and you can simply walk into it. This tends to be a bit quicker than spinning in a circle, and it may also lead to less destabilizing of your dream. If you’re having trouble imagining a door, simply expect it to be behind you, and turn around to see it magically appear.

I'd be curious to know the sources for the sites, not just this one, as I can't find any, and would like to do further reading. If you created all them based on your knowledge, experiences, etc., could you go into more detail on each.

yellowfish

Hi
I agree with grave yard. I intend to try your methods though. Will post results here and let you know.

JR FROM DELAWARE

I'd be curious to know the sources for the sites, not just this one, as I can't find any, and would like to do further reading. If you created all them based on your knowledge, experiences, etc., could you go into more detail on each.
Hi My Name is Kent Jr, I had an (OBE) Out Of Body Experience, once. And I was wondering if anyone can show me how to do this on command, Also, I would love to do some "Serious Research" on this topic, Can anyone help me find some Scientific organizations to help me continue some "Indept Studding" on this topic ?