How To Use Your Mind Like Jedi Knight! - Part 2

Carl Miller

Yeah, i watched both parts.
Dr. Richard Alan Miller tries to help his daughter understand some difficulties all of us, now and then, have with some concepts. He says his daughter tends to hate or love things, in general. He advises her to see things from a different point of view. Could there be a half lie in every true? Could there be something in between Love and hate? A certain gradation where there can be less love or attraction or a bit more aversion in everything?
It is one of the so many points he puts to ponder. I go in for his views of the universe. If i had more time i could venture to talk some more about the things he discussed on the tape.

jcolanzi

He and Iona have some interesting ideas. The only idea I have problems with is that love conquers all. The world I see around me and the world as it's been for centuries isn't run by those that are loving.

I also believe that evil does exist.

Carl Miller

Dr. Hairfield says about Karma=

"the seed that you planted it comes to fruition and it comes back to you. If you ok at a person that steals something fortuituous I can promise you Karma is going to strike them in a variety of ways. One=they are going to have things stolen from them. Two=their trust is totally gone because now they can trust no one. All of these are simply result of Karma".

Along these lines, in a most contradictory way we can see through history, cause at the same time history recalls how great the fall can be, History also teaches leading someone to state that whoever does not profit from the mistakes of history tend to repeat the same errors from the past in the future.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 am

[quote="Carl Miller"-from the Spirits Book by Alan Kardec]
The incarnated spirit is under the influence of matter; the man who surmounts this influence,
through the elevation and purification of his soul, raises himself nearer to the superior spirits,
among whom he will one day be classed. He who allows himself to be ruled by bad passions,
and places all his delight in the satisfaction of his gross animal appetites, brings himself
nearer to the impure spirits, by giving preponderance to his animal nature.

My opinion is that the incarnation of 'devilish' personality souls can only be possible into planets of low spiritual evolution just like the Earth.
All orbits are peopled by spirits although one could not see them with the naked eye cause they are incorporeal beings and have as grossest envelope an energy perispirit (ghost-the true vessel of the spirit).
Most of them travel throughout space in energy shuttles called flying saucers.
What we forget is that there are planets in such a low mode of vibration whose spirits inhabiting them compared to earthlings would seem like barbarians.
Although having developed his intellectual faculties to a large extent Hitler's moral state for an unknown reason remained stuck approaching him to the animal nature.
Of course the coming of a spirit like Hitler, Nero and others can only be a hard trial for any planet. Their intent is setting fire and destroy.
Nevertheless, in worlds of higher degree than our earth, wars are unknown, because no one thinks of doing harm
to his fellow-beings, and there is consequently no motive for hatred or discord.
The foresight of their
future, which is intuitive in the people of those worlds, and the sense of security resulting from a
conscience void of remorse, cause them to look forward to death without fear, as being simply a process of
transformation, the approach of which they perceive without the sightest uneasinessis.
Above i mentioned flying saucers.
Sometimes they can be visible. So that a space shuttle from other planets can be visible and tangible the intelligent beings on use their higher technological power and their positive sciences are based on the properties of matter, which may be experimented upon
and manipulated at pleasure through the process called alchemy transforming metal from a higher scale of vibe. from their planets into their counterparts existing in the earth soil and water.
When flying saucers hover above the oceans and high mountains the alchemy is taking place. Oceans and Mountains are thus places where they are usually seen for that reason,
i mean they are visible and tangible as long as the alchemy process of transmutation is taken place. Once the procedures are completed the flying saucer just darts out in an extreme high speed leaving no trace of its passage dissapearing, vanishing in the haze entering thus in the etheric counterpart of the planet earth.

This i wrote back then, in 2012-

Now i am thinking up of something Jesus or whoever bearing his wisdom must have said, if Santa Claus exists , i do not know.
' Scandals are necessary, but poor is the one who perpetrate them'
We have noticed that humanity have evolved after hard times of crisis. This seems to be evident.
So much bloodshed during the french revolution, weapons of mass destruction in World War 2, and go on naming catastrophes perpetrated by the human being against his neighbor. Apparently negating the ten commandments whIch prohibits the killing in general. Somehow destructions bringing about progress. Now one thing seems to be sure, the perpetrator even helping progress will have to pay off his debts for having broken the divine law. And this is a paradox. If paradoxes can be reconciled. IDK.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

There's progress in some respects, but the most progress has been made in man's ability to kill and enslave his fellow man.

I don't accept the concept of Karma, so I can't give these evil people a pass.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

There's progress n some respects, but the most progress has been made in man's ability to kill and enslave his fellow man.

I don't accept the concept of Karma, so I can't give these evil people a pass.

Since you can do without the concept of Karma, these evil people won't have any excuse. Then the concept of the necessity of evil will be a mind opener. Cause honestly i cannot solve this conundrum.

jcolanzi

I don't know how long I'll be on this whirling orb, so I'm first doing my best to accumulate as much data as I can and deciding what resonates with me.

I'm also working on developing my mental abilities and determining how they can be used to help myself first and then look for ways to make small changes around me which will hopefully become a meme and grow.

This problem can't be solved from a position of weakness. That's why I have to strengthen my mind.

I've also been thinking of rewriting headlines to project what I'd like them to say, rather than what they do say. This is based on the concept of sigils, but a simpler version.

Another idea I'm considering is story telling. Writing myself a story everyday that reflects the world as I wish it were. It's a way to immerse my mind with solutions, rather than the problem.

Carl Miller

There cannot be a way. If we think in terms of a future, we get entangled in thought process. Process speaks for itself- past-present-future. It is a whole new idea. i think there is no purpose in life. Perhaps i might sound contradictory. I wrote about things that belongs to a consensus- a general agreement about things ´-the obvious.
Changing the awareness of ourselves is perceiving things from a different point of view. The negative point of not knowing.
i have watched many quantum physics trying to explain how there could not be an ego. The very source of consciousness, and consciousness means perceptibility. Many people associate consciousness to conscience. Nothing could be farthest from the true.
Consciousness does not belong to anyone in particular.
Since we are not going to identify ourselves with any outward thing- nationality or ethnics, diplomas, special courses, mind abilities, psychic abilities, soccer teams, beverages, women or men depending on the sexual orientation, the rest from us will be 'consciousness'.
This ability to perceive is a human gift. I mean, it belongs to Spartan and Athenians, this way there cannot be any ego.
And most of our source of happiness comes from comparison. Comparing is limiting, is using a yardstick called intellect.
Most of our satisfaction comes from feeling ourselves wealthier, more inteligent, more capable than our neighbor. This process of comparison i called Satanism.

TimeFlipper

Good posting Carl (y).
I suggest that you tell those Ego Lacking Quantum Physicists to stick to their own physics, and leave psychology to the psychologists :cool: :D