How to use your Pendulum

Mayhem

Zenith
No, the Ouija Board is it own being.

I wouldnt be touching that unless in extreme circumstances.

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe so, but i bet you wont go near Ouija board? Will you.

Stick with Pendulum.)

Mayhem

Zenith
Have you done Ouija board? Time flipper.

whats the problem?

The fear is the problem.
Use it the right way :)

TimeFlipper

Have you done Ouija board? Time flipper.

whats the problem?

The fear is the problem.
Use it the right way :)

There is no such way for using a Ouija board in the "right way", and never even in "extreme circumstances" as you suggested...
My opinion is that the Pendulum is very very similar to the Ouija board, and should be treated the same way as a Ouija board :cautious:..

Pix3l_P0w3r

@Mayhem and @TimeFlipper.

You both mention interesting topics. Ouija and Pendulum. Presuming these devices are more than mere toys at the local store, how do they work? Purportedly Ouija is to communicate with spirits or 4D entities. I've used one before, and I was not convinced it was real. My mother also happens to have several pendulums. While similar in operation, I would presume the pendulum to work through a slightly different manner, albeit in a connected way to Ouija. Are they simply both tools to aid the mind in receiving information from other planes of existence?

Slightly off topic: what about "magic" water sticks? You know, how you can survey land for underground water using 2 sticks? It almost seems like it would have some correlation to how a pendulum works, but it seems to be in a much more "physical" nature, like how you can hold up a magnet to a fridge and it will be attracted.